Date and time: Thursday Sept 5 roughly 6pm
Name: didn't ask
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 165-175ish
Skill: n/a
Service: 0/5
GFE/PSE: 5/5 if werent for scam
Price: $1000 HKD (+$500 bbbj, + $500 lick balls)

=======

First of all.. the compliments. This chick is absolutely amazing and came with her friend (who she considers a sister). The both have the 2 end rooms at the right corridor on floor 3. Was persuaded into a threesome which I never had before and was very curious so decided to give it a shot. Her friend was busy but she called the Colombian chick next door who's also absolutely amazing. Id rate her about the same.

I was incredibly nervous and everything started great. She asked for payment up front. I heard to watch out for that but figured I'd do it this time. I showered and the Colombian was tease fully peaking at me. Thought it was cute. I was incredibly nervous and having absolutely no idea what to do in a threesome. They had me lay down and they were caressing my body. The Colombian let me finger her whole she touched me and played with my nipples. The Russian played with me on the other side while trying to get me hard. I was incredibly nervous and it took a while. I'm also uncut so she went straight to trying to peele back instead of teasing it first. It was alright. The Russian then sat on me and let me eat her out. She didn't have any particular scents or taste but she was moaning incredibly loudly which started to get me hard.

She stopped momentarily and asked if I wanted a BBBJ. I hesitated knowing it's usually included (with condom). Said to hell with it and agreed. Her BJ was alright. Felt great but didn't last very long. This is where the scam came in. She asked if I wanted her to lick my balls. I hesitated again and told her to let me think about it cause there was too much going on I couldn't focus. I then said "just keep it the same". She went back to giving me a BBBJ and then later said "just for you". Didn't think anything of it.

From there the Columbian mounted me reverse CG. Shame I couldn't see her since the Russian immediately sat on my face again coming back for my DATY. The Russian looked amazing despite not seeing the Columbian ride me.

Ate the Russian out and she started guiding my head which I denied. She then started moving her hips to have me lick where she wanted. I denied and continued to do my own thing as to keep teasing her. The experience up to this point was amazing. The Columbian then stopped riding me and started giving me another BBBJ. The Russian then turned around and gave me a HJ while the Columbian was giving me a BBBJ. The Russian sat on my face in reverse which I began to eat her out again. At this point there was way too much stimulation and I couldn't hold back. Told them to hold on and the moment the Columbian stopped giving me a BBBJ I instantly busted.

They both cleaned me up really well. Absolutely no trace of anything behind. Columbian showered first and the Russian kept trying to convince the Columbian to let me eat her saying I was very good. Columbian was hesitant at first but finally gave in. She laid down and I proceeded to go DATY. This time taking my time and ramping it up so to spend more time with them. The Columbian was moaning loudly and the Russian started moaning too but I couldn't see what she was doing. Eventually the Columbian started pushing me back trying to get me to stop but I wouldn't let her and held tight. Kept going at it and she arched her back and I released. She laid there quivering a bit and the Russian said "wow she really came". The Columbian took a breath and laid there. Russian went for a shower and got dressed. I sat there just mesmerized at how beautiful they were. They eventually told me to shower so I did. Columbian got dressed and looked amazing in her dress. She left first. Russian was playfully peaking at me through the reflection in the mirror.

I got dressed and started to make small talk. She gestured her hand for the payment of the BBBJ so I did. Paid her $500 and she asked for another $500. I asked for what? And she said "to lick your balls" and I promptly said I don't even remember her doing that and I didn't agree to it. She said that I never said anything. I told her that while I did not say no I also did not say yes. I told her "just keep it the same". She said that wasn't good enough and I should have said no. We went in a back and forth for a bit and she started shouting at me. Her cute foxy demeanor went to ... Let's say not very pleasant one (not sure if I'm allowed to use the term). I maintained a calm speaking voice with and then it became me pleasing to her that I didn't even agree. Practically begging. Felt pathetic. Felt like just leaving then and there but I tried to be reasonable. Told her I'll settle and give her 50% so $250 since I didn't agree. She said no, the full $500. At this point she started threatening to call her boss. So I said to go ahead. Instead she sat there waiting for my response. Then she broke and said to pay $400. A discount. I was firm and said $250. She wasn't having it and called her boss. They spoke and then hung up. She went back to shouting at me to pay her the remainder and we got into another back and forth basically about consent. She said that I don't understand her so I need to be clear with a yes or no since she's a working girl. Told her it goes both ways and that just because I didn't say yes doesn't mean she can do it. She got mad and called her boss again. Then I upped it to $300. She still wasn't accepting it.

But before calling her boss she took a quick 5s video of me and threatened to keep it if i didn't pay the full. Told her if I was unreasonable I would have just left when she started to scam me and never come back. But I was still there reasoning with her since I appreciated the experience she and the Columbian gave. She wasn't having it still. She called the boss again. They spoke and then eventually the boss spoke to me. I had her phone in my hand and debated deleting the photo myself. I didn't. Instead spoke to the boss. He was very polite. I tried to talk but he asked if he could talk first which I allowed. He restated what the Russian told him and that now I'm on overtime and it would be extra pay if we can't settle it. He then allowed me to talk. I restated the events from my POV and he understood most of it. He was a bit surprised she had a video of me. So he asked 'if you want you can just go it's ok. It's too much trouble now'. Then reminded him of the video and he said 'if you can pay whatever then she will delete the video and you can leave.' so I agreed. Gave the phone back to the Russian and the spoke. She was fuming. Told me to leave the $300 on the counter and walk to the door. I pulled out the cash in my pocket and had $340. Didn't wanna deal with it so I just left it there. Walked to the door and told her I wanted to see her delete it. She did. But then I told her it was still in the recovery. She went and deleted it from there too. Not sure if it's saved to the cloud as well.

When I was about to leave I realized my glasses were missing and I didn't remember where I put them. She was mad and wanted me out. I told her if she doesn't trust me she can look for it while I stand outside. She told me to just look for it myself and she called the boss again. She was explaining to the boss that I was making up excuses to not leave. I had legitimately lost my glasses though and was pretty worried. Eventually found them and left.

Right when I left their were 2 old Chinese dudes who were interested. I gestured don't do it. Guess she overheard or saw on the cam that I was still in the hallway so she opened the door before they rang. One old dude stepped in and I spoke to the other dude. We went towards the elevator to talk and I explained the situation and that he shouldn't be tempted. Not long after the other old dude left and went to another dloorm old dude said thanks for warning him and that any foreign workers at Fuji are "foxes" and are untrustworthy. Told him he should check out floor 13 and look for 'Baby' who's was a natural beauty (no enhancements) and Chinese. He said thanks and that us dudes should watch out for each other.

After he went to find another floor I stood at the stair case just absorbing everything that had just happened. I honestly didn't mind I lost $340 or the potential $500. I was entirely upset about the situation and being scammed. Paying wasn't an issue it was the ethics behind it.

Because of that it turned an absolutely amazing experience into an incredibly bitter one. Shame because I would have gone back to the Russian solo so I could fuck her since I didn't get that chance. Or to spend more time with the Columbian or when the other Russian. Heck there's a new Korean at the 2nd door in that same corridor that I've been trying to get but haven't had the opportunity (she was always busy. She kept making eye contact with me whenever I saw her wondering the halls or inviting other guest inside though).

Anyway, the Russians said they'll be here for another week or two. If you're interested in a PSE and good time i half recommend it. Just be completely transparent and say no to everything. it isn't full service either so be expected to pay and potentially be scammed for simple ad-ons.

Recent Ratings
Greenman1   14-9-2024 03:52  Acceptance  +1   
oculuslyft   8-9-2024 07:53  Acceptance  +1   
StrikeNow   7-9-2024 17:22  Acceptance  +1   I can vouch for Baby (I believe that is her name) in the 13th floor, that girl made me cum in like 5 minutes lol
antkarcher   6-9-2024 23:24  Acceptance  +1   
Bondtse   6-9-2024 22:08  Acceptance  +1   
frozenlobes   6-9-2024 17:37  Acceptance  +3   
solari   6-9-2024 14:27  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   6-9-2024 13:30  Karma  +4   
Aceventura69   6-9-2024 13:15  Acceptance  +1   
proplus   6-9-2024 13:09  Karma  +5   Honest, basic $1k for 3some with a Russian and Colombian is a bargain. Most times $1k on their own
americafirst141   6-9-2024 11:21  Karma  +7   
Pedromendes17   6-9-2024 10:49  Karma  +1   No offence, is $2000 not a good price for 2 x Russian Models in a 3some set up?
boscitc   6-9-2024 08:31  Karma  +10   Fuck, that's rough. Really scammy shit. She was trying to strongarm and intimidate you into more money. .Very bad busin ...
JackTheBat   6-9-2024 08:04  Karma  +32   Thanks for the info. Bumping you to Musky Member status.
Romero2024   6-9-2024 02:48  Karma  +2   
slickric423   6-9-2024 02:47  Karma  +5   
sonorance   6-9-2024 02:18  Karma  +3   Very unfortunate that an amazing experience soured into such a bitter one
clampbottom   6-9-2024 00:25  Karma  +4   Shame that u had to face all that, but sometimes it's about cutting the losses.
shyguy8888
Musky Member

UID 307184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 24
Karma 172
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2024 20:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry for long post.

The TLDR: had amazing first ever threesome experience. Was scammed mid way through without realizing it. Tried to force me to pay. I tried to be reasonable. She took my video and we both talked to her boss. Eventually paid her $340 to delete the video. No idea if it's to the cloud or somehow saved elsewhere. An amazing 5/5 experience shot down to a 1/5. Russians on 3F right corridor end rooms leaving in 2ish weeks. Would like to say avoid but experience was great otherwise.

Side note: there's an absolutely gorgeous more petite 5"2ish Russian on 14F. Directly right of the elevators. She might have left now though as there has been no stickers or notes for the last 2 days when I visited. Either that or she works a very specific time frame. Regret not going to her on my second day at Fuji as everytime I came back since then she was always busy with a customer.

I do want to go back for that Korean on 3F ($1000) but now I don't even want to see the one Russian at all. And I knew I should've just stuck to her since she literally just came back and opened up shop when I got in the Russians room. But my curiosity for a threesome experience got the better of me. It was fun but I don't think I'd ever pay for it again unless I know I'm good for 2+ shots.

[ Last edited by  shyguy8888 at 5-9-2024 21:14 ]
shyguy8888
Musky Member

UID 307184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 24
Karma 172
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2024 22:39  Profile P.M. 
False alarm on the ipdatem was a coincidence if mods see this can they delete? Can't see how to do myself

[ Last edited by  shyguy8888 at 6-9-2024 01:05 ]
Romero2024
Carnal Conqueror

UID 306163
Digest Posts 0
Credits 233
Posts 32
Karma 230
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2024 02:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 shyguy8888's post

Thanks for the detailed review.  Nothing better than having a beautiful girl sit on your face and pleasuring her til she cums.  

This is what memories are made of, and unfortunately to have it ruined by a scam artist is unfortunate, as this is what you will remember going forward.  

My first face sitting was experienced at FKK Mainhatten, Frankfurt and it is still etched in my most memorable moments.  

Thanks again for your honest review and warning for others.

Recent Ratings
shyguy8888   6-9-2024 13:39  Acceptance  +1   
shyguy8888
Musky Member

UID 307184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 24
Karma 172
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2024 13:38  Profile P.M. 
@proplus yeah it was $1,000 just for the russian and another 1000 for the Colombian. I forgot to mention that in the post. Was writing it on my phone shortly after it happened.

@pedromendes17 $2000 for a threesome is nice I suppose. Not like a special price---just paying for two at once. Which makes sense. Although you get only 1 shot. I feel like you get more worth from a solo girl. The Colombian was absolutely hot though. Had I seen her first I probably would've chosen her.

@boscitc MIGHT be why her boss was pretty reasonable with me unlike her. It FELT like he understood it was a messed up situation and he'd rather resolve it amicably because the Russians are temporary and the longer the situation dragged out the last income for him and a potential lost repeat customer

@Jackthebat thank you very much!

@sonorance Yeah it honestly was a great experience otherwise. It was my 4th time at Fuji (and maybe the last because of my schedule) so it's a shame if it ended that way at Fuji. I walked to Pheonix and the Harvard Comm building. The girls there aren't as interesting to me. Haven't tried Hing King or JSL yet though.

@clampbottom thanks and you're absolutely right. Which was why I was fine with paying a portion of something I didn't want (and honestly didn't even feel or notice a difference of).
shyguy8888
Musky Member

UID 307184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 24
Karma 172
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2024 13:40  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Romero2024 at 6-9-2024 02:52
Thanks for the detailed review.  Nothing better than having a beautiful girl sit on your face and pleasuring her til she cums.  

This is what memories are made of, and unfortunately to have it ruined ...

Yeah, I was feeling amazing and completely great about myself when she complimented me and kept persuading the Colombian to get eaten out too and making her cum. Shame it ended the way it did because all those feelings went out the window real quick.

edit: I'm thinking back and just remembered the Russian asked me to eat her ass too. Never did it before so gave that a shot too. She's honestly quite fun and very cute ... just not when she's upset and out to scam you.

Also looking back I remember she had like 4 other dude's photos/videos taken so it definitely seems like she does this often. And now that I'm processing it all over again, since I'm not an HK local it's not like anything would've really happened to me if I had left and didn't pay. It's not like I didn't pay $2,500 already and I remember another foreign worker telling me that she has to watch out for police.

[ Last edited by  shyguy8888 at 6-9-2024 13:45 ]

Recent Ratings
clampbottom   6-9-2024 17:28  Karma  +4   Thanks for the warning! This is a definite red flag..
frozenlobes
Carnal Conqueror

UID 279680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 366
Posts 36
Karma 363
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2024 17:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 shyguy8888's post

May I ask if the Columbian chick looked African? Is it a new batch of chicks that came in? Because I recall one Colombian and a Chinese looking Russian, next to each other door to door.

Recent Ratings
shyguy8888   6-9-2024 19:14  Acceptance  +1   
shyguy8888
Musky Member

UID 307184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 24
Karma 172
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2024 17:58  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by frozenlobes at 6-9-2024 17:37
May I ask if the Columbian chick looked African? Is it a new batch of chicks that came in? Because I recall one Colombian and a Chinese looking Russian, next to each other door to door.

Nope. Looks pure Colombian. Beautiful tanned skin. When she came in for the threesome she wore this one beautiful sandy-colored dress that had holes. It hugged her body beautifuly.

The two Russians are undeniably full white/Russian. All 3 have rooms next to each other, 3F 2nd corridor at the end of Fuji. Left corridor has a Spanish and a Brazilian I think.

If I recall right corridor went: French, Korean, Colombian, Russian and Russian.

I'm really tempted to go back for the Korean. Been eyeing her since I first saw her. Entire section base price appears to be $1000.
shyguy8888
Musky Member

UID 307184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 24
Karma 172
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2024 17:45  Profile P.M. 
@StrikeNow Baby was my first official experience at Fuji and my God I'm glad she was. Everyone there had bolt one (which is fine) so it was my surprise that she was natural.

I'm so tempted to go back but I'm debating trying the new Korean or Coco on the 22F (my first half experience) or go to KH. I'm in the mood for some costume play and notice Baby only had stockings available. leaving HK soon for VN so want my last trip to be a good one

Edit: just messaged her and she says she does costume play too. Guess I'll skip checking out KH and JSL since I know Baby is a for sure a good time

[ Last edited by  shyguy8888 at 7-9-2024 18:26 ]