Acceptance 27
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-9-2024
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2024 03:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Hong kong] [wang chai] Pink

Date and time: Tuesday Sept 3 roughly 4pm
Location: Wang Chai - Chung Wui Apartment (walk in but booked through appointment)
Name: Pink
Link: https://141-161.com/en/10003310- ... INK.html?ref=Search[styperegion]
Nationality and language: Chinese. Very minimal English.
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/ (she looks absolutely amazing in clothes, and her advertised photos made her chest seem more natural but you can see the boob job isn't as nice in person)
Height: Advertised 160. I'd say that's probably about right
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE/PSE: n/a
Price: $900 HKD ($600 oiled HJ, $300 DATY---Was quoted $1,200 for sex)
Repeat: Quite possibly---but still new to this so at the moment no (as I want to explore more) but otherwise possibly yes.

=======

Was walking around Wan Chai just killing time. I have only been to Fuji twice so far and am new to punting/monging. So, decided to check the main page to see who or what was available. I was hoping to find someone more petite and slim with Cs or even Bs but was captivated by Pink's photos. She looked great. So, I texted the number listed on the page and made a booking. I told them I was really close to the area and would book Pink or someone else if they were available at the moment. Got the OK to come and so I did. I guess I got there a little earlier than expected because I had to wait a few extra minutes after ringing the bell. While outside the door I noticed there was a cat in the hallway meowing and in her box. Didn't mind it--but if you have allergies you may need to keep away or bring medicine. When Pink came to greet me the cat ran inside her room which leads me to think the cat was hers (or shared amongst the others). I got in, she had me shower alone. Was a bit of a bummer since she looked absolutely amazing in her tight top and yoga pants. Thought she'd shower with me like the girls at Fuji. No matter. I showered and came out. Noticed a few bugs crawling around but it didn't bother me too much. The place was mostly clean so it was most likely due to the area (it's not too far from several markets and is on top of restaurants).

When I got out of the shower she asked me what I came for. Told her I wanted to try something new and I'm still a bit shy. There was a bit of a language barrier as her English isn't the greatest. She was trying to push for sex but I wasn't sure if I was up for it (especially at $1,200 and still being new to this). The agent had told me it was $600 for a massage---which in my head was what I was hoping for. So, told her I haven't had a massage before and the agent quoted me $600. Pink agreed and got undressed. She has a great body. Perhaps a little thicker than her advertised photos. When she took off her top that's when you can notice that her breast aren't as nice as in the photos (one of her breast had a slight flat spot). Didn't bother me too much as I thought she still looked pretty amazing.

She prepped the bed and had me lay down. I was pretty excited but it seems she went straight to a hand job. She worked to get me up and it felt quite amazing. That was when the cat from earlier kept meowing---we both had forgotten it was in the room. She stopped to try to get the cat to leave (it was under the bed). I told her it's okay and that I used to have a cat and love animals. She laughed and said if it bothered me she'll get the cat out. We continued and she was doing a fantastic job. She started moaning while servicing me and I started to as well. But shortly after something weird started happening and my entire upper body started feeling tingly and I could barely feel anything at that point. Wasn't sure what was going on with my body as I never felt that way before and went from rock hard to a semi. She asked what was wrong and I had told her that my body started feeling a bit weird. I told her it was probably because I was shy, nervous and completely new to this as well as that I hadn't really eaten much of anything so far. She comforted me and told me it would be okay. She started fondling my nipples--licking, sucking and caressing them while still giving me a HJ with her free hand. She started to press her body against me and continued---but I was still in a semi state and still felt tingly for whatever reason. She seemed a bit frustrated and I could tell her arm was starting to get tired.

At that point I asked if I could eat her out (DATY) and she agreed at the price of +$300. I said sure so we swapped place. I got up and she laid on the bed and spread her beautiful pussy open for me. I started eating her out while avoiding her opening and teasing her clit. She immediately started moaning and grabbed my hair. I took it as a sign I was doing good. So, I kept teasing her---licking and kissing around her clit. Switching from a flat tongue to a pointed tongue and every so often flicking and making tight circles around her clit. At some point she started shaking and used her legs and clamped my head hard. So I started to suck on her clit and then shoved my tongue inside of her. She rolled to her side while clamping down on my head as I ate her out. It was amazing. Her smell and taste was quite neutral. No odor or scent of any kind. Just a flat (almost plain) taste.

She opened her legs and asked me how I was feeling. I told her I'm okay---but I'm more curious about her. Before she even made it half way into her sentence I immediately went back to eating her out and she started moaning and even partly arching her back. She started clamping my head again with her thighs. I then used my hands to caress her outter thighs and waited till she relaxed her legs. When they were open again I started massaging her inner thighs while still teasing her--then used my hand to caress and feel her stomach which I then started to massage just above her clit while still eating her out. She kept moaning louder and louder and it was here that I pushed my luck. I tried to insert a finger but she said no. That was fine. So I kept going at it and she started quiver and shake.

She then asked me to stop and she wanted to service me. So we swapped places and she started giving me a handjob. Switching hands every so often. She then started using her breast---my first ever tit job. And it felt great. She kept stroking me but I was having trouble finishing. She kept switching hands to relieve the fatigue in her arm. Truth be told I was never into HJs or BJs as I never really got a good experience from my past girlfriends. But she was doing a good job. There was just a slight mental block in my head. I was really debating on just fucking her at that point. But figured since she gave me my first tit-job I was curious if she would give me my first 69. Asked her if she knew what a 69 was and she wasn't familiar with the term. I was a bit bummed out. She kept going at it switching from aggressive to passionate tugs to try to get me to finish. I then figured I'd ask her to do it for me while I'm top. And to my surprise she did it with her face and pussy facing towards me. The view got me even harder so I grabbed her waist and pulled her down to start eating her out. She started moaning incredibly loud. My previous tricks were a bit confused as it was my first 69 so I had to keep reminding me that things were upside down. So instead I would be tongue-fucking her more often instead of teasing her clit. It was so hot that before I knew it I blew my load and finished before I could even say anything.

When I finished she started wiping me off and told me she would shower first. I noticed she didn't really wipe me off too well so I cleaned the rest of myself up. Took a shower after her. When I got out she asked me what I thought about her pussy and that I must've loved it. Told her I did.

That was when I noticed a few things in her room and started talking about her. Through that I found out where she came from. She told me not to tell anyone---so I'll leave that as a mystery for yourself (you'll pick it up if you notice it when entering the room as well). In typical asian fashion she started asking me about my love life---told her I wouldn't be here if I was taken. She was shocked and told me she thought I was taken because of the way I kept eating her. Then started talking about finding a local girl to be my girlfriend. I wasn't sure if she was hinting at me to ask her out or not. In hindsight I should've asked her out on a date as I was just in HK until some of my travel visas get approved. We ended up chatting a bit more and even found out she was from the same hometown as my parents. Then we said our goodbye and thank yous. When I was 1 foot out the door was when she called me back and reminded me I hadn't paid. I told her I was sorry and that it completely slipped my mind because of our conversation. She said she almost forgot too. Said our thanks and goodbyes again and asked me to come back if I was ever still in town.

Overall was a great time for several new experiences. Would return if I wasn't curious about other places and other people.

[ Last edited by  shyguy8888 at 5-9-2024 03:46 ]

Recent Ratings
orangerange   7-9-2024 08:54  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
canucks100   7-9-2024 07:15  Acceptance  +1   
Bondtse   6-9-2024 22:13  Acceptance  +1   
Masters9000   5-9-2024 07:43  Karma  +3   
austin821   5-9-2024 04:32  Karma  +5   You will get better service on your next visit.