Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  3000 baht
Repeat:  no

I prefer discreet shops with less traffic, in hopes of finding hidden gems or less overworked ladies. Now this large multi storey building is certainly secluded for Sukhumvit, but was no hidden gem. I turned up in the early afternoon, and was presented with a line up of 7-8 ladies. To be honest, none were especially attractive, but there were no pigs either. I just opted for the one with the biggest tits, on the older side (ladies here ranges from 20s-40s) and she led me up with pretty good English.

I opted for 1h nuru which was 3000 baht. There was no special mattress, she just laid down extra towels on the bed and showered me. To no surprise, her tits were fake, but for her age her body was great. She is clearly a veteran, she went through all the right motions, but it was more like a well oiled machine and lacked any gfe. No kissing or fingering. Good amount of teasing during the massage though.

I was allowed to cum twice, but she had to finish me by hand the second time. She could do all the positions I wanted with gumption. She also has no problem walking around naked to grab a towel from the elderly cleaning ladies which were working outside our room lol.

If I were to return, I’d probably prebook somebody more promising rather than walking in. The price is fairly standard, and the premises is clean and quiet. I don’t like line ups, but I can certainly see the advantages so if you like them this place is for you.

Recent Ratings
marklee1002   9-9-2024 22:07  Karma  +1   
JackTheBat   5-9-2024 10:23  Karma  +13   You're now Musky Member and can post in the Thailand section, go for it.
Harambe   5-9-2024 06:58  Karma  +5   
Vuka   5-9-2024 03:20  Karma  +2