Face:  8/10
Body: 9/10
Height: 5'6"-ish
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: 36k yen total for 90 mins   
Repeat: Total steal for the price point imo. Easy yes.

Really late review but I wrote this down to share in a different forum and thought I'd share this here in case it proves useful to fellow punters visiting Japan. Kindly let me know if this is not allowed and I'll take it down immediately.

Booked through her twitter account 2 weeks before my trip for a 90-minute session. She sent me her availability for the month so I could choose. Asked for an 8am session and she agreed even though she usually starts working at 9am most days. She confirmed booking within a few hours and asked me to arrive at the soapland at 7:50 with 36k yen in cash.

Upon arrival I was asked to leave my shoes at the door and change into slippers and was led to a waiting room with the warm towel and some snacks. After 5 minutes the papasan led me to a stairway with Kaoru standing at the top wearing a white dress shirt (true to the establishment name lol). She went down to meet me, gave me a sweet little hug, and led me by the hand upstairs to our room.

As soon as we get in the room Kaoru leans in for a DFK and asks me how many pops I would like to do (rate is unlipop inclusive). Told her I wanna do at least 2 but want to try for 3 if possible. She smiled, undressed me and asked me to lie down on the bed as she neatly folded and stored my clothes neatly in a basket.

Round 1 was off to an incredible start, amazing DFK and she got me hard in no time. Great sloppy BBBJ turned into various WOT positions and I felt like popping in no time. Asked her if i can do COF and she immediately understood and got into position. Pop.

Not long after catching our breaths she starts a warm bath for me and asks me to lie down on the tub and relax while she cleans up and prepares the next part of the session. After setting up she joins me in the bath and starts kissing me all over while touching me under the water with her hands and foot. Hard again in no time. After some more teasing she asked me to lay back and relax, slid under my body and utilized some unexplainable technique that raised my crotch area above the water level. Then she gave me a long, deep, and sensual BBBJ while we were locked in that position. To this day it's still one of the most unique and pleasurable techniques I've ever experienced. She's a wizard.

After this she lays down the air mattress at the shower area and told me to lie on my stomach. Soaped me up and gave me the best nuru I've had. The way she utilized different angles to make me feel different kinds of sensations was just out of this world. She did the infamous toe routine too--was a little weird and didn't really do much for me but it was a good experience nonetheless. After a while I couldn't take it anymore so I asked to put on the cd and proceeded to have the most slippery sex ever. Pop.

She rinses me, dries me off and while she was putting away the air mattress and her other stuff I laid down in bed processing what the fuck just happened and how I can pack up my life and move to Japan for good so I can have this experience more often. She joins me in bed and cuddles with me, asking if I can still go for another round. Checked the clock and we only have about 15 mins left so I told her probably not, but naughty Kaoru was up for the challenge. She was able to get me hard again after some deep kissing, well placed touches, and some hot and sloppy BBBJ. Started to ride me again but I wanted to take control this time. Doggy, prone bone, some light choking and slapping and her hentai sounding moans was just too much. Pop.

By this time her alarm had already gone off but I didnt feel rushed. She still washed me off, helped me put my clothes back on, and offers me a drink while I recover. She also gave me her card with a handwritten note and asked me to come see her again when I return to Tokyo. Leads me out of the room and down the stairs by my hand again and I was smiling like an idiot for the whole train ride back to my hotel.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hullulu   5-9-2024 19:15  Acceptance  +1   
phillykfinest   23-8-2024 02:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mr_tux   18-8-2024 16:52  Karma  +3   
soonemv   11-8-2024 16:44  Acceptance  +1   
socialcrux   10-8-2024 11:49  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   10-8-2024 07:05  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   9-8-2024 22:49  Karma  +3   Can't ask for more.
sonorance   9-8-2024 14:11  Karma  +2   
Romero2024   9-8-2024 13:52  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   9-8-2024 11:52  Karma  +4   
Bongsh33p   9-8-2024 04:28  Acceptance  +1   
dragon16   9-8-2024 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
Throwaway415   8-8-2024 23:17  Acceptance  +3   Outstanding review
Tkthedk   8-8-2024 21:46  Karma  +3   
Pupaubofin   8-8-2024 18:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Jjaa123   8-8-2024 16:26  Karma  +4   
bobbybuilder510   8-8-2024 15:15  Acceptance  +1   
shygai88   8-8-2024 14:12  Acceptance  +2   Excellent