Body:  9/10
Height:  152 (5’)
Skill:  6/10
Service: 7/10
GFE:  No
PSE:  No
Price & Session Length:  90 minutes, 2.6m dong
Repeat: No, see explanation below.

Day 2 and same set up as first day with about 30 girls either standing or kneeling 1-2 metre in front of you as you sit on a couch making a decision who to pick.  This process is overwhelming as all these beautiful girls looking at you and you have a mere minute to make a choice.

Chose a girl named Ing as she gave me great eye contact. About 5' 90 lbs, light skinned, no body fat, and beautiful ass.  Same standard operating procedure as Day 1, put you in bath, wash up and onto the bed.  The massage was non existent, but to be honest I wasn’t there for the massage.  

When Ing took her clothes off she a beautifully trimmed heart shaped bush, seen pictures of this but never experienced one in real time so this was a turn on.  Also well done enhanced B cup, no visible scars, and B cup was proportionate to her body.  

Same routine as first visit, DATY which tasted great, receptive and open to multiple positions. Almost forgot, Ing provided decent bbbj at various stages of foreplay before putting on a condom for the main event.   I couldn’t cum inside her so finished with hj. Towards the end she became somewhat mechanical and appeared to be bored hoping I would finish. Definitely finished up in about 60 min.

Problems I see at Linh Cherry; these girls are between 20 to 30, the two I had did not show any sexuality by teasing or other flirtatious methods. Probably due to high turnover of clients that will not be seen again, so bang-em and let's get the next one in. Having said this, I don't think the price is over the top for a young attractive girl that Linh Cherry provides.  Both girls I fucked were tight, no evidence of having a baby, got wet through oral and did not resort to using lube. No GFE or trying to upsell which was nice.  Next time I go I will offer more money for DFK/FK in the hope of a GFE experience.  Having said this, I was still satisfied with the service and price  considering the age and beauty of the girls.  

I took and used my own condoms as I have read that some of these places use condoms designed for a smaller sized penis.  I am by no means big, just average but prefer to use my own.

Recent Ratings
shyguy8888   3-9-2024 14:56  Acceptance  +1   
sdfasefawfdasdf   7-8-2024 03:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Vuka   6-8-2024 23:23  Karma  +5