Body: 3/5
Height:  165cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  THB 4,700 for 90 mins, 2 shots
Repeat: Yes

Booked over WhatsApp. They brought out 5 or 6 girls. Frankly none of them were stunners, but Kik had a good smile and I went with her. Wasn't sure who would pair well with her and ended up picking Praewa. Was led to a good-sized room with bathtub, bed and massage table.

Stripped down and started in the bath, Praewa behind me while Kik soaped me up from the front. Ended up seated between Praewa's legs while Kik did an enthusiastic BBJ. This was followed by a move to the bed where I lay down on my back and Praewa started licking and kissing from the waist up while Kik started from the waist down. After this, Kik capped me and asked who I wanted to fuck first. I indicated Praewa, who started cowgirl. Meanwhile Kik also came on top and enthusiastically rode my face with her nice, clean and sweet pussy.

After a thoroughly enjoyable session, I finished and had a relaxing four hands massage while I recovered. Second round commenced and this time with the girls switching roles. Unfortunately, Praewa's pussy stank which almost put me off the whole second round. Kik did an admirable job at recovery and we relegated Praewa to a supporting ass-play role while I fucked Kik.

Would definitely return. And I would definitely pick Kik again, but I'd try to pair her with someone else. Unfortunately, none of the girls that had been posted about previously appeared to be available at the time (or perhaps don't do threesomes).

Recent Ratings
marklee1002   15-8-2024 00:58  Karma  +2   
Pefri   31-7-2024 14:24  Acceptance  +1   
Harambe   31-7-2024 09:22  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   30-7-2024 20:31  Karma  +13   "Korean"?
Saidu   30-7-2024 19:18  Acceptance  +1   
Vuka   30-7-2024 18:29  Karma  +5   
greastern
Nookie Newbie

UID 305490
Digest Posts 0
Credits 93
Posts 4
Karma 92
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-6-2024
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2024 09:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 greastern's post

Ha! Not "Korean". Should of course be "Thai and some English" language! Post-nut clarity is clearly a myth ;-)