Date & Time of Session: July 2024
Name: Thanh Thanh
Link: https://www.gaito.shop/gai-goi/c ... yen-ru-moi-vao-nghe
Nationality / Language: Vietnamese, little English
Weight: 50kg
Height: about 155cm
Face: 4/5 cute
Body: 4/5 curvy, with big tits and an ass that slaps
Skill: 4/5 knows how to use her tongue to work her way around your body during nuru massage
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 90min nuru massage 2 shots 1.2m vnd
Repeat: yes if I return to hcm

Landed in HCMC and needed both a massage and a good fuck. Did some research prior to arriving and wanted to try out Thanh Thanh in district 10 as she offers nuru massage. Messaged her on Zalo and took a grab bike to the hotel. Once I got to the hotel the guy at reception spoke little English but enough to book a room. Price was 250k for the VIP room.

Went up to the room and messaged Thanh Thanh to let her know I have arrived but didn’t get a response for about 10min. Was getting worried that I’ve been flaked but eventually she responded with a quick apology saying she’s on her way. When she entered the room I was happy with what I saw: slightly chubby but with nice curves that make for a good b2b and nuru massage. She was friendly and smiley, starting off with some light chat asking me where I was from, what am I doing in hcm etc. After a quick chat we got undressed and entered the shower together where she washed me clean with some playful slaps my ass.

On to the bed where she laid out a waterproof mat and a towel on top of it. Thanh Thanh got me to lay on my stomach and started off with a pretty solid back massage. This was a proper massage using her fingers to rub out the knots in my back, not those weak drumming you get at some massage places. Following the massage she poured the nuru gel over my body and began the b2b. Feeling her big natural tits pressed agains my back was heaven. She then put some hot water in her mouth and did this slurping action where the hot water will trickle out onto the body. The contrast between the hot water and cold nuru gel was very pleasant. After giving my back and ass a good licking, she asked me to flip over. At this point LB was already rock hard and I was almost ready to shoot. She gave a LB a good bbbj with some ball licking and off went the first shot

Next we rested for awhile as I needed some time to recover. Chatted for abit and found out she mostly serves locals and Chinese/korean/japanese customers. After a quick break she started round 2 with a bbbj again and some light rimming on request before capping the LB. We did missionary, doggy and finally ended with asian cowgirl where the sight of her tits bouncing up and down as she rode me drove me to the edge and off went the second shot

Ended the session with her giving me a nice body wash and we both got dressed and left the room together. Overall it was a great session and I would definitely repeat if I’m back in HCMC again.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   24-7-2024 09:25  Karma  +4   
Susanlixxx   23-7-2024 21:14  Karma  +6   4 4 4 4, two shots, nice!!!
austin821   23-7-2024 04:10  Karma  +6   
Shadwell   22-7-2024 22:33  Acceptance  +1   
Dutchy12   22-7-2024 18:45  Karma  +5   Thanks! Does she resemble the pictures?
Shanghaiabroad   22-7-2024 15:44  Karma  +4   nice VN review
Vuka   22-7-2024 13:45  Karma  +5