Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2024 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Cyber-Esthe - Mika

Date & Time of Session:  July, 2024
Name:  Mika (The photos on the website are all fake)
Link: cyber-esthe.com
Agent: Cyber Esthe
Nationality & Language: Chinese, they can speak Japanese & Mandarin
Face:  5/10
Body: 8/10
Height:  7/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 18000 yen for 90 mins (2 pops HJ) (The menu on website is sometimes incorrect)
Repeat: Maybe (Will repeat for the young ladies there)

Went to multiple places in Tokyo, the miscommunications and silences during the service (as I don't speak Japanese and girls speak none English) makes me really annoied and not very enjoy the process. I decided to go to a Chinese massage place which can be easily found around Ikebukuro. I checked their website before going and was surprised how incorrect the girls photos are compared with them in person, it's completely cheating, but the size of the body seems correct. However, I do enjoy the service, as the light is dark, I barely see her face, but Mika's boob is really big and natural. I was first asked for 60 mins, but she told me 90 mins would be good as she can offer HJ twice, I accepted. She first rub my body using boobs with cloths off for 20 mins in an inflatable bed, very similar to the soapland bath. Then gave a short HJ, I didn't shoot. So she asked me to take a shower to clean off all the foams. Then we moved to the mattress where she gave me two HJ and a little bit massage. I liked the service and also she is talkative which I can not get from Japanese girls. She is experienced that for the second HJ, the time is close to the end, but I am still hard, she touched my butt hole and massaged a little bit so I immediately. I also heard if you are a frequent visitor, they can offer BJ and FS with extra tips.

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   22-7-2024 10:41  Karma  +3   
Macau81   19-7-2024 22:58  Karma  +6   
HeyCarlo2024   19-7-2024 22:21  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   19-7-2024 12:35  Karma  +4   
Tkthedk   19-7-2024 12:05  Karma  +3