Acceptance 89
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 29-7-2024 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - Tulip - Nat & June

[Bangkok] Tulip - Nat & June

Date & Time of Session: 25.07.2024 20:30 (2h session)
Name: Nat & June
Nationality & Language: Thai & English (ok)
Face: Nat 4/5 . June 3/5
Body: 3/5 both
Height: Nat about 160 cm / June about 165 cm
Skill: 5/5 both
Service: 5/5 both
GFE: 5/5 both
PSE: 5/5 Both
Price & Session Length: 4600 Bath + 500 Bath Tip for 2h
WIR : Sure

I booked NAT by phone for 20h30, same last week. After my first 3some with Nat and Polly last week, my plan was a normal session with Nat "as usual". I met her 6 times already before this session.
I paid 2300 thb and we were going upstairs when a lady arrived from downstairs asked us to join... I looked Nat and asked her. She was ok and enthusiastic. I looked the lady, it was June with huge natural boobs. I asked Nat if she was better than Polly, she told me with a nasty smile " oh yes, crazy like me" . Seeing june boobs made me accepted the 3some . I gave 2300thb to Nat; we went downstairs , pay and change the AC remote for a larger room.
In the room, bed and sofa, 3somes rooms a really bigger. It was same room I got last week with Nat and Polly. And start the fun. June took the lead to undress me. Nat arrived to help and bring me in shower. DFK, playing a little bit in shower. We moved to bed while June was coming back from outside ..I did not notice she left during shower , and she came back with water and beer....first time I got beer in Tulip. While Nat was busy to suck me , June told me it was really quiet day and they were drinking beer to wait. I found out she was quite lightly drunk.. june went shower without disturbing Nat is a wet bbbj. I come back to see Nat because of that. Great bbbj, rimming, nasty talk, spanking, she is a real PSE. June was  back and I asked her to take position above my head for DATY and rimming. And she turned crazy hot in a minute. Nat started to ride me. I let play with me, and I was licking, fingering and playing with June huge Natural boobs. While fingering, I was feeling june driping crazy. Honestly , I almost thought about golden shower on my arm, but no, she is just a huge squirter. Both ladies cum almost together. Nat remove the condom , ask June to help and started a double head bj and balls licking.  I was ready to cum and they came closer to take and share the load in mouth and on face...crazy 3some for me. (And much better compared to last week)
Shower again to clean , and back to bed for massage.  To be honest , best massage I got in erotic shops in bkk. June can give a strong massage, Nat stand on me. I m a sport addict and quite athletic body, and I can tell the massage was great.
We took a glass of beer and started 2nd round.
Light  massage on my legs and tummy ...was quite different....more nasty. They changed compare to first round. June started blow job and Nat gave me her pussy to lick.
June gave me a beer BJ. Sharing beer on Nat pussy to feed me.  June moved to reverse cowgirl. After few minutes, Nat cum 2 times and June asked me to fuck her Hard. Nat was laughing and told me June liked to be fuck hard. I move to missionary on June. Nat was asking spanking...it was hot. I moved June legs to G-whiz position. I saw her eyes asking for more. She turned into fire, asking for more and more. I asked to move in her ass ...she moved my cock into her back door,.put a pillow below her, and fuck several minutes until we both cum. She can take hard fuck and really ask and enjoy it.
Shower again, beer and small talk.
It was a really great experience. June was a good discovery and made my 2nd 3somes really pleasant.
Nat is still great performer, total GFE and PSE. Body average, nice face, small boobs
June is huge performer. PSE GFE like hard fuck. Face average, body average, huge natural boobs
I will repeat again next trip.

Recent Ratings
petitgillou77   2-9-2024 23:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
wetadventureman   2-8-2024 12:20  Acceptance  +1   
yamato10   1-8-2024 15:55  Acceptance  +1   lucky guy!
Saidu   30-7-2024 19:38  Acceptance  +1   
ClownA+   30-7-2024 13:09  Karma  +3   
sam_p23117   30-7-2024 08:42  Karma  +3   Awesome! Would you mind giving phone or address of this place?
Michael.Jensen   30-7-2024 00:43  Acceptance  +3   
Vuka   29-7-2024 16:43  Karma  +5   Fantastic
JackTheBat   29-7-2024 11:51  Karma  +13   
Harambe   29-7-2024 08:43  Karma  +4   Excellent.
chrisfrench13
Lustful Lord

UID 306184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 567
Posts 33
Karma 563
Acceptance 89
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-7-2024
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2024 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 chrisfrench13's post

@sam_p23117
You can find on Google map

806/2-3 Sukhumvit 38 Alley, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10260, Thaïlande
Phone ±66 2 391 7564

Best option is BTS , stop at Thong Lor station. TULIP is just below station. Exit 3 or 4... I don't remember.  I know, you need to.leave station dame way the BTS you took is going, and take exit on right . Downstairs , and go back under BTS Station
Best PSE in Bkk

[ Last edited by  chrisfrench13 at 31-7-2024 22:37 ]

Recent Ratings
sam_p23117   3-9-2024 19:24  Karma  +3   Thanks so much!!