Body: 8
Height: 165
Skill: 8
Service: 8
GFE: no
PSE: no
Price & Session Length:  80 Eur for 30 min
Repeat: yes

Visiting Amsterdam and decided to check out park 118 based on the recommendation of another post (https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... ghlight=Amsterdam). I like the set up overall - it’s fairly nice house that is very discrete - they buzz you in privately and place you in a room to see the girls. If you like one, they bring you to a room with her. They guarantee you’ll never see another patron. On this night, it was very crowded and busy - so they had to put me in the office instead of the usual sitting room to meet the girls. Also had to wait 10 minutes before the girls came. But the mamasan was very nice about it and I didn’t mind.

From the other report, I had Farah in mind. When the girls started coming over, they were all fairly unattractive and on the older side. I thought it wouldn’t be meant to be, especially on such a busy night. But lo and behold the last girl to walk up was Farah. She has beautiful olive skin, a pretty face, and nice thin body (a tad bit of cellulite on the back of her legs but not a big deal). She had a sheer bra on so I could see the nipples of her perky b-cups. I was nicely surprised the pictures were real and she is quite beautiful! The mamasan comes back and I tell her who I want, for how long, and pay her. It’s all very straight forward and she explains the fee is inclusive of sucking and fucking and anything else you have to negotiate with the girl. I like that it’s all straight forward and they clearly lay out what to expect.

But I still have fairly low expectations based on past punts in Europe, and this is where Farah was a really nice surprise. She did not rush at all and had a wonderful attitude. She sits on the bed and patiently waits for me to undress. I lay down and she starts slowly stroking my chest and leg around lb. I start kissing and caressing her nipples while she’s doing this and she doesn’t object at all. She takes her time and keeps caressing. She starts caressing closer to lb and he starts standing at attention. She starts reaching over for a hat and as she does so, I lean over her body and start caressing her ass and playing with lg thru her panties. She stops getting the hat and stays in that position so I can take my time fondling all the best parts. She doesn’t try to stop me - just patiently waits. I then start taking off her panties and she doesn’t object. I then start rubbing lg and she is totally fine to stay there and let me. I was shocked as this seems very usual for Europe walk-up type set up in my experience (especially with a hot young girl). She lets me take my time and when I finally stop and lay back down, she puts the hat on and starts to blow. But she takes her time. It’s not mechanical and she doesn’t go too fast. She goes to the point that quite a lot of saliva builds up on her mouth and lb and starts dripping down PSE style. She eventually stops to reach over for some ky and I again reach over to admire and play with lg and no complaints or pulling away. Just stays and lets me roam. When I’m done, she pulls back up in front of me and I keep my legs spread and she knows I wouldn’t mind her giving me some more head just from my look. She obediently goes back down to work on lb for a while longer.

Finally I’m good and ready for the main event. She puts the ky on lb and starts riding me. She again isn’t mechanical - she takes her time and rides with good rhythm and pace. We go like this for a while and I was planning on changing positions but it was just too nice. She has a nice juicy ass so was just enjoying grabbing on and letting her ride me. So just stayed in this position till I

Overall very enjoyable and would totally go back if I had more time. Farah is a super sweet and super sexy girl. Way better than the red light district experience. Would highly recommend if you get the chance.

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   17-6-2024 10:42  Karma  +4   
marloveyoume   15-6-2024 14:45  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   15-6-2024 07:41  Karma  +4   Nice
flowmon   15-6-2024 06:17  Karma  +4