Subject: [HK] RX TG agent and JSM afterwards.
uberlelu27
Nookie Newbie

UID 303151
Digest Posts 0
Credits 77
Posts 12
Karma 76
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2024 15:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] RX TG agent and JSM afterwards.

[HK] RX TG agent and JSM afterwards.

Date :  12 may 2024
Name: Boba I believe
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  6/10
Body: 8/10
Height:  158 cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  1,200 HKD

My first time in HK, read many forums before the trip. I stayed in SheungWan but as soon as I arrived to my hotel, open my laptop and started looking for girls. Not knowing exactly how everything will go and didn't want to do walk up immediately, I put my luck into trying out HG and contacted the agent. Agent had a "today's menu" which made it easy for me to see who was available. Being my first day there didn't want to blow all my money so quickly on HG that were over 1,500HKD. Came across Boba's profile read some reviews and she looked amazing at a discounted price, so I decided to let agent know which girl I was interested in.

Agent got back immediately since it was around 9pm. Asked if 10:15 was good, and immediately confirmed asking me to arrive to hotel 10 minutes before. I arrived early and let him know I was there, not knowing the procedure or details of how to proceed, he told me to take a selfie to verify which I did in my mask. Paced around for another 15-20minutes and finally let me know Boba was ready and gave me the room number. I soon realized there was waiting area inside of the hotel after entering so I didn't have to be so nervous walking around outside next time lol.

Arrived at the floor which looked very beautiful and quiet, it was a corner room. I knocked and Boba opened the door with her hiding behind the door. At this point I didn't know what to think and just walked in, firstly a disapointment since she didn't really look like the picture posted in TG, so I asked if she was Boba and she confirmed she was and immediately started wrapping her arms around me and went for the kiss. She first started talking in Mando but I prefered Canto, to my surprise her Canto was very good.  Me after making it all this way I did not want to back out and she had a nice body and a decent face so I said why not and started DFK with her. Got me very excited and went to shower where we had more DFK all the way until I got into bed. She was a pro and knew what she was doing, kissing all over my body and went for BBBJ for around 5 minutes with DT which felt amazing. I played with her natural D boobs which was kind of sagging due to size but I love the handful and being able to suck on them hard. She then put on the condom and started with CG, I've been with the same girl for over 2 years, so this new experience of entering a new place was pleasant for me. Felt sensual and she moaned a lot , switched to CG and then my fav missionary where I was able to fold her like a pretzel, she was a small girl and I loved pushing her legs back and few minutes later, and went to shower again with more DFK.

I appreciated the fact that she had clean towels and mouthwash, she sends me out the door with a kiss on the cheek. I just wished she looked more similar to the pictures, I know most of these images were PS but it just felt like she was another girl but overall she had a decent face and was very seductive with a nice body.

First experience went well I think!

Then 2 hours later I decided to visit JLM where I was tempted to try more girls now I was less nervous and want to just see what this place is all about.

Date :  12 may 2024
Name: Forgot
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face:  7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Height:  165 cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
Price & Session Length:  1,300 HKD

Went inside JLM around midnight and was very busy, not knowing what to expect since I am still pretty much new to the scene, watching what other mongers were doing I decided to try to knock on a few doors myself and occasionally peek through as other mongers are doing the same. After around 30 minutes there were a few girls I had in mind where I was going to go back to and I mentally made notes of where they are, but of course this didn't go according to plan I totally got lost in there and then as another monger knock on a door on the 3rd floor, I see a nice pale skin chinese girl with a pretty smile and dimples which caught my eyes, after she closes the door on the other guy I decided to pursue her right away and knocked and asked for price. She answer with 600 which I thought was reasonable. Went inside and now realized why such a big price difference between HG and walk-ups. Nevertheless I just wanted the experience, showered and no kissing at all which I understand thats not what everybody will offer but I didn't ask either so just went along starting with BJ, she said I can do BBBJ for extra 100 which of course thats what I wanted, her BJ skill was probably the best I've had! I asked her how long we have and she said only 30 minutes and she tries to convince me saying I would need 1hr since I was just with another girl and try to charge me 1400 but I did agree and ultimately settled with 1300 later on since her BJ skill was on point and she said she will take her time blowing me which she did   Her smile was so precious which made the Bj even more enjoyable. 15mins go by she then caps and starts with CG then repeating my same old trick onto doggie and then missionary to finish off. Her body wasn't that impressive but watching her dimples and face during missionary made me came quickly as it is the second load of the night. I tried to kiss but it feels like she was avoiding it. Finished up with shower and told me to visit her again and said 3rd floor room 3, so which is why I believe it is room 303.

What a crazy first day in HK glad my research paid off I was able to experience these times, and I still had 2 more nights there, which I had 4 more girls after.... I will post more as I have more time and try to remember more important details.

Thank you for reading this long post and hope this helps you guys out.

Recent Ratings
austin821   21-5-2024 04:38  Karma  +4   
ansonmickey   20-5-2024 22:46  Karma  +1   
FrancoisLegrand   20-5-2024 21:28  Karma  +2   
Boredbored   20-5-2024 21:00  Karma  +2   Nice review, could you pm RX Tg contact. Thanks
Jhaako   20-5-2024 20:02  Acceptance  +1   Buddy… two in 1 night? Save some for the rest of us.
DrDecimate   20-5-2024 17:14  Karma  +3   enjoy hk!
davidj42   20-5-2024 17:11  Acceptance  +1