Reading Access 10
Registered 18-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2024 13:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Angelina from Brazil - mistakes were made

Date & Time of Session:  05/18/24
Name:  Angelina/Angel
Agent: TG: @ptgf3 (had a rough time communicating and messed up hotel location)
Nationality & Language: Brazilian, Portuguese and English
Face:  4
Body: 4
Height: 172cm  
Skill: 3-4
Service: 3.5
GFE: 3
PSE: 1
Price & Session Length:  2000 60min
Repeat: Perhaps

Oh where to begin. First things first. I want to thank the people who set this place up and run it because had I found it earlier, it could’ve saved me a wealth of time, money and headaches.   Now that I’m here and I’ve spent a bit of time reading I have a better idea of what to do and, more importantly, not to do…like I did last night.  

This review will be broken up into 2 parts.  The first of Angelina, and the second is what I’ve learned.  

Angelina.
A spicy little Brazilian whose pictures are real and is everything she represents herself to be.   She is sexy, spicy, and very easy to engage with.  I can’t really convey how pretty she is.  Especially when she is standing in front of you with her long legs and lean figure. Her body is really well taken care of, she has a great set of little perky b’s and she is slim and tight in all the right places.  And I mean ALL..  
Her performance… well it take two to tango.  It was mid, but in all fairness, the whole experience wasn’t ideal and I was dead tired and more than a little frustrated.  So if any punters are thinking of taking a chance on her.  PM me and I can give you her direct contact, links to pictures,  and my honest insights.   

So here’s what happened.  Skip this part unless you want to read about what not to do.  TLDR: don;’t schedule unless you are certain.  Double and triple check location, and use a trusted agent found on here)

I found her after spending a fair amount of time looking online and joining a couple few TG channels.   I scheduled with the agent, but had also contacted her directly as I found her on a different Indy site.   There was a little back and forth with the agent and between my jet lag and the many many options, I was a little hesitant.  I finally decided and asked the agent to set it up for 8:30. I’m not sure if it was my initial hesitation or what, but the response was really slow.  Like 20-30 minutes.   They finally got back to me and set it up for 8:30pm, gave me the hotel address, told me to contact them when there’re and I was good to go.  Rolled up right at 8;30 and wrote “I’m here” and nothing…. Waited for 5 and then finally called.  No answer, but an immediate response with a room number.  I head to elevators and it needs a key card but luckily some other people are in and so I quickly press the button.  Now here’s the rub… the room number given me was 2 floors higher than the top floor.  What the actual fuck.   So I get to the top.  Text…… and wait.  Then I head back down…. And wait.  
Finally the agent responds and let me know she at a different hotel (about an 8 minute walk away), there is some back and forth, some more waiting and then

Fast forward to me walking over there finding the right room and enter.  It’s now about 9pm.  
I arrive and Angelina is waiting for me in a little button down shirt with nothing else.  Hair down, no real makeup but she is naturally beautiful so it doesn’t matter.   She is sexy as hell.  And here I am, a bit sweaty from the walk, and more than a little frustrated.  She starts to talk to me immediately about music, English, and accents and that conversation morphs into places we’ve been.   I can feel myself settle and begin to relax.   I make my way to the bed and we continue to chat.  There was such easy back and forth… it really was like talking to a GF.  The only issue, is that time was ticking.  We had been talking for almost 35 minutes.  I only realized this because she got her phone to show me a picture and I saw the timer.   Yup, she uses a timer.  

I start to caress her and we move down to business.  All of this next part should have a huge caveat.  It was a weird night, and I’m used to some pretty high level GFE type experiences.  So this is biased as fuck.

There are little things that I look for.  And they weren’t really there.  She didn’t undress me, the kissing was okay, but no real connection.  She gave the perfunctory kisses on my body and then moved to a decent BJ. This is where we hit the Goldilocks zone, but not necessarily in a good way.  It wasn’t too long or too short (again, we didn’t have that much time).  As for the action… again not bad or exceptionally great.  Like a true 3-3.5 rating.  She started out with the boys, kissing and sucking, then moved to junior and went for it.  Her technique did start to change and get better, but then I pulled her up as I was starting to feel the pressure of time.  
On goes the cover and she settles on top of me and oh boy… she is perfect.  She begins to ride me cg and the way she moved her hips….unreal.  She seemed like she was really getting into it and enjoying it as much as I was.  Then I flipper her on her back for some modified mish and that is where the magic happens.  Her movement, and noises and faces were amazingly hot and such a turn on.  As we were reaching the crescendo, she reached down and began to touch herself and writhed and moaned…. And BOOM, that did it for me.  We had about 5 minutes, we shared a beer, talked some more and I got dressed and left.   

All that said, I think if I go back it will be a much better experience, and I get the feeling that her service and technique would only be better. Like in the 4-5 range.   

This is my first report on a forum like this and I welcome any constructive feedback on what to report/omit and how to make it more readable or better in any way.

[ Last edited by  Jhaako at 19-5-2024 17:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Aightone   13-6-2024 06:36  Acceptance  +1   
hclarkson1999   22-5-2024 14:50  Acceptance  +1   
jamesc7   22-5-2024 07:33  Acceptance  +1   
FrancoisLegrand   21-5-2024 21:57  Karma  +2   Best first review I've seen! Had to search the spot, maybe make that clear its HK. You going somewhere sir!
firsttimelong   20-5-2024 23:58  Karma  +1   good review, detailed, thx
stingraysam   20-5-2024 19:52  Acceptance  +1   
YouthAgainst   20-5-2024 10:26  Karma  +6   Favorable
Skepti10   20-5-2024 08:17  Karma  +8   Gorgeous girl
frollics1   20-5-2024 07:13  Karma  +5   watching that pretty little thing ride must've been great.
kalvinhobbs   20-5-2024 00:07  Karma  +6   
cityguy   19-5-2024 21:47  Karma  +6   
YobroAce   19-5-2024 21:41  Karma  +3   Good that you could end it on a happy note.. can you share her direct contact?? Would llike to try her
Narhhy   19-5-2024 15:47  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   19-5-2024 13:30  Karma  +3   Thank you! Glad the end was happy. Better luck next time.