Name: NA - see review
Nationality & Language: mainly broken Mandarin and some English
Face: NA - see review
Body: NA - see review
Skill: NA - see review
Service: 3/5  - they offered me tea
GFE: NA - see review
PSE: NA - see review
Price & Session Length: 700 NTD via Apple Pay for 1.5 hours, but you can stay up to 12 hours
Repeat: Maybe, if I can get guidance on when and which days to go

Lurker finally trying out the scene when I got some free time in Taipei. Took a stroll on a weekday afternoon, around 2pm in the Longshan area in the Xichang Market and Kanding Road to see if there were anybody out and about. On Kanding Road there were three 30-40 year old ladies who asked if I wanted a massage but I kept walking. Realized it was probably too early and it was on a weekday, so I chose to go to Caesar's Sauna instead.

Arriving in Caesar's on the 15th floor via the elevators, you are greeted and given a wristband with a key and locker number. Then off to the shoe shine guy and I made sure to say no shoe shine. The next guy takes me to my locker and uses his key and mine to open it and I deposit my stuff and clothes into the locker. I am now butt naked and head over to the hot and cold pool areas with the stool shower stalls. After a quick shower, I take a few dunks into the hot and cold pools. Wanting to stay hydrated, I get some water, dry off, and put the provided bath clothes on in the corner and continue through the doors to the seating area where there were people sleeping and a group of older guys playing cards.

I get some tea and sit down in the middle of the room and wait for the mamasan to approach me. This older lady approaches me a few minutes later and asks if I want to order food. I said maybe later. Then she goes on a starts cleaning up the dishes from a guy that left. I'm guessing she is not the mamasan at that point, because she brings out the food to one table and drinks to another. Working on my second glass of tea, I keep waiting for someone else to approach me to ask if I wanted a massage. 10 minutes go by. 15 minutes. 30 minutes. No luck. I go use the bathroom because I finished my third glass of tea. Then I think maybe they operate on the hour, so they are all busy. So I wait until 4pm, and then 4:05pm rolls around and turns into 4:15pm. No one but the cleaning lady has approached me for 1 hour so I get up and put my clothes on, pay, and then leave frowning.

Was it because it was before 5pm on a weekday that no one was working? Not sure if I sent the wrong signals or if the timing was just plain bad (time of day or day of week). I'll consider going again if I can get advice on when are better times and days of the week to go because I like the onsen pools that Caesar's provides.

TLDR:  I go to Caesar's in Taipei on a weekday afternoon and don't get approached by a mamasan and leave after drinking a lot of tea while waiting.

[ Last edited by  kolby_squeeze at 14-5-2024 12:02 ]

Recent Ratings
Valmont   19-5-2024 23:38  Acceptance  +1   
littleredtoad   19-5-2024 19:16  Karma  +2   
Westside88s   16-5-2024 15:16  Acceptance  +1   
Rigiell   16-5-2024 11:56  Acceptance  +1   
pancho53   16-5-2024 01:59  Karma  +1   When someone approaches you just ask for a special massage and they'll ask the mamasan to come
kolby_squeeze
Nookie Newbie

UID 301911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 3
Karma 15
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2024 02:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the advice - I'll directly ask when approached next time.

I'll report back in a few months when I am back in Taiwan- going to need the daytime showers when it gets hot in the summer!