Agency: Tokyo Hentai Club
Link: She left THC, and probably now working in London? if anyone knows
Language: English
Body: 10/10
Face:9/10
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 10/10
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  ¥50,000 120min + ¥3,000 (CIM) + ¥2,000 (MA) + ¥20,000 (FS ) + ¥6,000 (LH) = ¥81,000
Repeat: HELL YES

I've been seeing THC girls since 2019, which I Koyuki. Couldn't travel back to japan since theres covid and other restrictions. Finally in 2023 I was able to have a session with Koyuki. She was the No.1 girl in THC every month iirc.

I managed to get a slot with Koyuki and I was too excited. Ding Dong the bell rang on my room, dressed in a blue dress, she entered the room, gave me a hug and a kiss to my neck. Didn't ask for payment, stripped down (OH BOY her body was OMG, tight abs, amazing proportions, handful of boobs) and brought me to shower. It was probably the quickest shower ever, she literally washed my junior and told me to wait in bed as she was getting ready.

Turns on music on her phone, got in bed, and started teasing slowly to some DFK, and starts the MA Show. Her moans sounds fake, but really hot. Done with MA, starts licking my nipple and then BJ. Few minutes then boom 1st Shot!

Some small talks, as she told me she was a graphic designer (probably true, she brought a macbook in her bag) and has plans to move to London by the end of the year. Done with the talks and she offered FS for 20k. No Hesitation and I said YES. Cap on, starts riding me. What a view of her tight abs, continous moans, and the eye contact. Switched to mish where I pounded her; still maintaining eye contact, slowly hearing some juices in her, switched back to CG where she devoured my junior with that strong keggle muscles of her. She was sweating I guess due to CG haha. Getting tired, so we switched back to mish and I pounded her until !

Best night in my life. Really bummed didn't ask her contact

PS: She didn't count the money I gave here, a nice gesture of her trusting me.

Recent Ratings
Tkthedk   11-9-2024 06:41  Acceptance  +3   
Asano   11-9-2024 03:08  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   11-9-2024 03:01  Acceptance  +1   We write reports to share actionable intel, this report is too old, and no point if the WG moved on