Link: https://g.co/kgs/1Rqm181
Nationality & Language: Indonesian
Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5 busty
Skill:  5/5
Service:  5/5
GFE:  4/5
PSE:  NA
Price & Session Length:  IDR 850k + 200k tips for 90m (total ~ USD 70)
Repeat:  YES

I'm a new user here and this is my first ever report. While this one wasn't my most recent punt, it's the most memorable in recent memory. I hope users who happen to visit Jakarta, Indonesia will experience this gem.

While I appreciate beauty of all kind, I'm most attracted to busty yet slim figures. I've had a few unpleasant experiences with implants, sagging ones, etc. This is NOT one of those. In fact, those huge melons are very firm and natural. While Tasya may not be the slim type, she's fit and her huge boobs make her slim, so fellow users who enjoy similar taste as mine won't be disappointed.

Being this place primarily a spa, you start off with a massage. Actually in Indonesia, the term "spa" is not necessarily the one you experience elsewhere in the world. Here almost all the spa means massage. Starting off from when she came in, the picture doesn't do her justice. She's much more sexier in person. Her personality isn't the shy type and I like the no nonsense approach.

The actual massage wasn't something to write about. Just your a perfunctory massage may be ~30m. After that, it's fun time. What's great with her is that you can request different positions and she obliged me willingly. To note, I didn't ask for any outside-the-box positions, but at least she spent time on top without complaining, made the proper noises, etc. After finishing, she showered me and stayed awhile to chat until the call saying time was up. I appreciated this because some girls visibly can't wait to get rid of you as soon as possible.

To be honest, in terms of performace, she's not the best I've experienced. Her looks & beauty are simply so good that I can't help but pick her as my first report. My other experiences are older since I don't punt often. If I come across a good experince (or bad), I'll be sure to share here.

To end my report, feel free to PM if if anyone happens to be visiting Jakarta. While I may not know the most, I'll be happy to provide tips where I can. Stay safe!

Edit: corrected the price in USD

[ Last edited by  naturewild at 11-9-2024 21:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JimDimSum   18-9-2024 15:06  Karma  +5   
imagination69   13-9-2024 22:31  Karma  +5   Favorable
Skepti10   13-9-2024 10:06  Karma  +8   
Leftleg28   12-9-2024 22:05  Karma  +4   
Fulltits   12-9-2024 14:44  Karma  +3   
cumvalve88   12-9-2024 10:30  Karma  +1   Jakarta now is in my radar, thanks to you, spinners with tits are my fave.
Bangkokbob   12-9-2024 05:57  Karma  +3   
dropsy   12-9-2024 03:19  Karma  +3   Indonesia is the best country in asia for slim but busty figures
Shanghaiabroad   11-9-2024 21:40  Karma  +3   700 or 70USD?