Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1879
Language: English with Google Translate
Session: Incall
Body: 9/10
Face: 7/10
Skill: 5/5
Service: 10/10
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  ¥37,000 90min (CIM) was gold at that time + ¥30,000 () + ¥4,000 (LH fee) ≈ ¥71,000
Repeat: Yes

Got recommended to try Rika by a fellow and I must say that she is awesome

Met downstairs the shop in Shinjuku, and she was very friendly and very bubbly with all smiles. Up to the time we entered the room she kept on trying to have a conversation with me (btw Im extremely introvert) and she did an awesome job to make me feel at ease. As we entered the room, I stripped down then she folds my clothes and she asked me to help her to unzip her clothes.

Entered the shower and she held my hands and told me to wash her boobs. As I was touching her, she kissed me all over my face and ear. That was hot! I got so hard. After done with shower, we went to the bathtub and she gave me a BJ and teases me, I felt like I was about to   anytime soon. So I told her to stop and lets get to bed.

On bed, she teased and licks my nipple working her way down. My god her BJ was sloppy with alot of saliva. Few minutes I burst to her mouth. Some small talk and she offers if I wanted to fs with cap for 30k and no cap for 50k. I chose with cap just to be safe. She put a cap on with her mouth and started riding me, not the best rider, so we switched to missionary. It was the first time being with someone so small (151cm height) I was to scared to her. Then we switched to doggy, this was the highlight as she was being in rhythm with my strokes and she kept going faster and faster until I burst in her. We checked the clock and it was 5 minutes left, so we took a quick bath and parted ways.

Recent Ratings
canada501st   14-9-2024 06:11  Acceptance  +1   Her Boobs are natural or manmade may I ask?
soonemv   11-9-2024 16:46  Acceptance  +1   
Asano   11-9-2024 02:59  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   10-9-2024 03:33  Karma  +3   
Tkthedk   9-9-2024 21:45  Acceptance  +3