Body: 4/5
Height:  5'ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  55000 + hotel fee for 1hr
Repeat: No. Kinda expensive

Felt adventurous and decide try her out. I messaged the PO through Whatsapp with a prompt response asking for some info about myself. I gave them a response and they sent me an address not too far from me. They told me to message them at an hour before to confirm that my appointment was still on and so I did. Go the ready text and made my way to meet her. Went to the hotel and asked for payment upfront since I was new I guess? We then made our way to the room. I felt the rush once we made it to the door. We made some small talks along the way and had to use the translator on some level too. Once we got in, she told me to undress and shower together. In the shower, she rinsed me off and made sure to clean every inch of me down there.

After the shower, she put on this blue lingerie set that really accentuated her curves. Her body looked just like in the photos although her breasts weren't as big but they were still nice and natural. Finally, on the bed was when the the real action begin. We started off with some light kissing and she stroked LB. She kissed me everywhere, and then got to my chest. She licked my chest and nibbled my nipples while she rubbed her hand in my inner thigh and teased LB. Once she got down to LB, her BBJ skills really shined. I looked down at her eyes while she licked the tip like a lollipop and fondled the boys until she finally let it all in. She started off slow with good suction and no teeth. Her pace started to speed up and I really felt like I was going to right then and there so she stopped and started to kiss me again. I also played with her chest and lick her nipple. That ended up making me finish early. She giggled and told me it was a lot. We showered, chatted a bit more, and parted ways. The hour went by kinda fast

Recent Ratings
Tkthedk   28-8-2024 21:43  Karma  +3   
Unitedfuture   28-8-2024 21:28  Acceptance  +2   
keyson18   28-8-2024 15:49  Acceptance  +1   
oculuslyft   28-8-2024 14:55  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   28-8-2024 12:18  Acceptance  +3   Bro did you get fleeced. It should only be 20k yen unless you added some options but you didn't describe any
wetadventureman   28-8-2024 12:08  Acceptance  +1