Face: 3/5  
Body: 4/5 really nice butt  
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2800B for 90 minutes
Repeat: maybe

Finally I m writing my first review. hope I will use the correct terms.

Arrived early in the morning in Bangkok but couldn't get a good sleep the whole afternoon so i gave up. Went out to eat something. I thought i might go to check out some massage shops for the next days. Since I was still tired and jetlag I thought i walk a littlte, maybe this will help to fall asleep.
Reached the small street where wonder and smile is located. Outside of smile was a really pretty girl  in her 30s sitting outside and smiling. So i went inside to check out this shop. The shop looks      little older and the interiour is minimalistic but all verry clean. Turned out that the lady outside was the Mamasan. Little chitchat, her english limited like mine but she is really funny and friendly.
We stood in the lobby and talked for about 15 minutes. Told her that I was planning to book a girl for tomorrow, but the businesswoman that she is, she convinced me to try one now and come back tomorrow, haha. She showed me the ipad with only 3 girls available. She pointed at Irins picture and said: good service
To be honest, Irins face was not 100% my type, but her body looked nice.
I choose 90 minutes shower room, a small and dated room  wiith a small bed and shower and a mirrow on the bedside.

Irin came out of nowhere to pick me up. Took off my shoes, she grabbed a bottle of water for me and I followed her upstairs. As i followed her i could get a nice view of a really nice peachy
shaped round ass. With a view like that i could have climbed more stairs, but we reached the room in the second floor.
In the room we took off our clothes and had a shower together. Irin soapet my LB and butt, i out and she showered herself. Irin  has an ok face but a really nice body. Slim but not skinny with curves ot the rite spots. Like I mentioned before, herr ass is really nice and round and her natural round a hand filling sized boobs.
Handed her a towel  and she guided me to bed.
She gave me a small kiss on the mouth and started kissing my neck an nipples while touching my LB. She had a nice technique and I became rock hard. She went down and gave me a boob job. I m not a big fan of boob
jobs but somehow she did it realy nice and slow so i enjoyed. She never rushed the whole session.
Put on the condom and started riding me CG slowly while kissing my nipples. Then she switched to reverse cowgild riding really really realy slowly. The view of that peach round ass going up and down was really enjoyable.
Since I was so tired I allready thought that i might not come easy even if we switched possition. She must have senced that and after 10 to 15 minutes she asked me: Blowjob?
I told her yes, cause i didn't get one yet.
She got rid of the condom and placed my LB infront of her nipples and rubbed it slowly against her boobs and nipples. Maybe I was wrong my whole life about the definition of a blowjob.
I didn't interfere because she had a great technique, never experienced something like that. Shot a big load on her boob.
She cleaned me up and snuggled against me. Chitchat for a few minutes and went down together. Gave her 300 tip.

Alltough I'm really into DFK and blowjob it was a nice experience and was more than satisfied. Irin is a professional performer with no hurry at all.
Dont' know if I woulld repeat, cause we didn't clickt at all.

Recent Ratings
marklee1002   15-8-2024 00:46  Karma  +2   
Saidu   30-7-2024 19:30  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   30-7-2024 18:17  Karma  +8   
roninaaa   30-7-2024 16:55  Karma  +2   
Harambe   30-7-2024 09:16  Karma  +2   
kukooo   30-7-2024 08:52  Karma  +5   see my comment
JackTheBat   30-7-2024 00:52  Karma  +13   
Michael.Jensen   29-7-2024 23:27  Karma  +3   Great, and they do outcall as well, my hotel is right next to them - thx
Vuka   29-7-2024 22:29  Karma  +5   Welcome to the party, pal!
kukooo
Erotic Emperor

UID 266960
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2339
Posts 209
Karma 2296
Acceptance 869
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-3-2020
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2024 08:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Pefri's post

The Mamasan you mentioned, her name is Dew

She is periodically available for massage (twice or thrice in a month maybe) , You should have asked her or can ask her still though!

Was working at different shops before she opened a Shop.

More info  on her -- https://forum.sex141.com/viewthr ... highlight=%2Bkukooo

Recent Ratings
Vuka   30-7-2024 13:37  Karma  +1   
HeyCarlo2024   30-7-2024 09:42  Acceptance  +1   
Pefri
Musky Member

UID 305716
Digest Posts 0
Credits 144
Posts 7
Karma 143
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-7-2024
Location Germany
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2024 15:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 kukooo's post

Yes she does, but she charges 1000 B more.

Unfortunately she wasn’t available that evening.

Maybe next time.