Registered 23-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2024 09:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lika HKExotic - Blonde Scarlett Johansson

Girl: Lika
Shop: HKExotic
Time: 45mins, 1600
Face: 18/20, early 20s blonde Scarlett Johansson, acne, braces, huge light grey eyes, thick lips
Body: 18/20, curve in all the right places
GFE: 17/20, warmed up later post deed
PSE: 13/20
Service: 15/20

Knocked on the door and this beautiful and absolutely killer body girl in a purple lace throwover and transparent pink bra opens the door shyly. "You cute", she breaks out into a small smile. I was ready for an ice-cold Russian treatment but she was beginning to look just a tad happier.

She starts small feather touches while chatting and I explored her curves as well. Perfect hourglass shape with boobies spilling out that I have not seen. She has a blonde fuzz all over, which indicated she was a natural blonde, which got me revving up.

Come out of shower and she's lying on the bed seductively, this time just in her bra and panties. She sits up and we DFK, and I absolutely loved her thick smooth lips with strawberry balm and my hands wandered. She begins to reach down and smirk at hardening junior.

I ask her to lie down and we continue the DFK, make my way down to her boobs, she probably doesn't feel much on her nipples but I had a fun boob time diving in, as I made my way down. Gorgeous, gorgeous pink lips, beginning to become sloshy from the foreplay. Give her a good licking and she quirms silently, go for the finger and felt a tight, upwards canal that was just ripe with youth and engorged, I knew it was working! Finger and lick, and moves her into BJ.

Giant dollop of spit is dropped on LB, and she sucks and sucks with the perfect amount of sloppiness and tightness. Thankfully I was still quite nervous and didn't feel like cumming yet, if I were more relaxed, probably would have. Just her flowing blonde hair and huge grey eyes gave me a brain orgasm. She spends about the same time on me as I on her, and asks, put on condom? We struggle a bit, I went a bit soft, she cursed in Russian under her breath as she found out she put it on the wrong way, gets a new one, sucks me to full hardnesss.

I enter in mish and feel absolutely enraptured by her insides, she's just the right size to create a consistent gentle pressure, and her legs and tight waistand peach fuzz all over was a sight to behold. Work up a rhythm and she closes her eyes in a grimace, perks occasionally with a lustful look. Boobs bouncing gloriously, she has to hold on to them as I pick it up from close Mish where she really feather touches my back, and 90 Mish with the full view. Ask to switch to doggy and for you ass man out there, she is it. Perfect peach butt with nice constriction at her waist for hand holds, protruding pussy lips that grip you and you enter. Usually it's my finishing position but I had to savour her more, pounded freely, slowed down, and asked for CG.

She hops on and is a true pro. I want her to ride me for a full hour, just the right speed, strength, eye contact. Decided to Mish to finish, to imprint this memory in my head forever. Held her thighs closed, opened them up, then her waist, and I asked her if I could cum on her stomach. She nods shyly, I slam her and enjoy her womanly jiggles, and pull out, rip off the condom, and sends streams cream all over her belly button, with one stream reaching her underboob. She covers her pussy with her hands to make sure none got near, but man that is a memory for the ages.

She's off to scrub herself off, as I lay down, and my heart rate is through the roof, I'm covered in sweat. She doesn't seem to mind and comes back clean, while I admire her abs, swaying boobs, peach ass, beautiful face. She lies down and stares straight into my eyes, stroking my arm. We chat about our favorite places in Europe, before my dream ended.

[ Last edited by  Hanito at 13-6-2024 11:30 ]

Recent Ratings
bgaryl   19-6-2024 12:56  Karma  +3   
miketk   17-6-2024 23:13  Karma  +4   Nice
anbomba   15-6-2024 10:53  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   14-6-2024 17:51  Karma  +10   
americafirst141   14-6-2024 10:48  Karma  +7   
littlefinger   13-6-2024 12:05  Karma  +4   
saunamaster   13-6-2024 11:28  Acceptance  +1   nice abs on a toned woman - heaven
Skepti10   13-6-2024 10:20  Karma  +4