Karma 75
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2024 19:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(HK) Mong Kok KH Building early 20s PRC

First time punting in Hong Kong, haven't been here since the pandemic, reconnected with some friends and was told that King Hing building had a nice selection
of girls this week.

Date & Time of Session: Early May, don't remember date around 9pm
Name: Forgot to ask
Nationality & Language: Chinese only spoke Mando
Face: 4.5/5, had a really cute petite look to her.
Body: 4/5, really nice skin and slim body with B cup boobs that matched her body really well.  
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 600HKD for 30mins
Repeat: Yes, if she's still here

Service was 50/50, opened the door with a smile and gave me a hug, however during the shower together, she only bothered to wash
LB and I was left to shower by myself, perhaps I made a mistake coming at 9pm as she seemed tired She left first to dry herself and cleaned her mouth with some mouthwash, handed me the disposable towels and I dried myself.

The 600HKD included CBJ, Sex, DFS (although I didn't kiss her so I can't rate her on that), if you wanted BBBJ it was 100 extra. Can't speak on the BBBJ since I
didn't opt for it but the CBJ was pretty good, she wasn't lazy or anything and put in the work sucking while also caressing your balls. Went on for about 10mins
before I told her I wanted to start. She offered missionary, doggy, cg but since time was limited I opted for just missionary and finished off with CG

The sex was pretty good, I could feel how tight and warm her pussy was even with the dom on. One thing I will say though even though she was tired, she didn't rush me through the process and let me fondle her boobs and explore her body . I read some experiences where the girls will try to rush you out
the door but at least in my experience she never really looked at the clock. She did tell me I was her last customer today as she was tired, so maybe that's why
she didn't rush me out the door. After I finished, we took another shower together where she seemed a lot more proactive and helped washed me up from top
to bottom. Talked a little bit after the shower and asked her if she's here often and she told me she's only there for a couple days or 1 week every month and
she stays in China for the rest. After that I paid her 600 and tipped her 100, she gave me a big grin and a hug and waved me goodbye. Overall a very good first punt!

Recent Ratings
stingraysam   20-5-2024 19:53  Acceptance  +1   
stainedbutter   20-5-2024 12:59  Acceptance  +1   The way you describe her I feel like she's the same girl I reviewed in KH last time. Did she have those big fluffy slip ...
frollics1   20-5-2024 07:07  Acceptance  +5   
Narhhy   20-5-2024 06:48  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   20-5-2024 05:05  Acceptance  +1