Name: Luna
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body:3/5 (Boobs were MM)
Skill:3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1400THB for 80mins Aromatic Oil Massage + 1600THB for HJ + topless roam
Repeat: Yes, if I just want teasing and no FS/BBBJ

Called another therapist from C.Body as i wanted to try out the different ladies. Chosen Luna out of the bunch as she is MCOT
Met Luna at the hotel lobby after the staff prompted me over LINE. She looked exactly like the photo! Petite in size but meaty in the right areas..  First impression was that she is bubbly, although shy at prior conversations but quite chatty after the ice breaking phase..

After entering the room, she prompted me to undress and set aside towels on the bed to began the massage.
As i laid flat, she began her ritual of drizzling massage oil onto my body.
The tips of her fingers slowly glides across my back as she slather them on me, she deliberately made the skin contact so soft that the tingly sensation made it such a tantalising experience… Kind of how a chef does their seasoning on the meat uh?   This prior teasing made me felt like it was a good prelude to what’s coming…

The massage was frankly just okay.. (Had real good massage with thai therapist in the past)  with light to medium pressure on my back and limbs. However, the main highlight was her constant teasing throughout the massage, where she started to ‘accidentally’ swipe my balls as she massage my inner thighs to test the waters… after i responded positively, she started to do it more brazenly with every opportunity she conveniently could

After i flipped and asked on the options, sadly she only provides topless and HJ (no BBBJ or FS) for a total of 3000BTH (Inclusive of massage) , i agreed and she took off her top to reveal her ample, C to D? (Not sure) MM boobs, the areola was quite big with eraser tips with a light brown appearance. Body is more of the curvy than the skinny type. She allowed roaming, sucking and DFK so i didn’t feel short-changed.

As she HJ my LB, I prompted to aggressively DFK her (with her permission of course). As we DFK, she then proceed to lay sideways, facing me and HJ-ing me with increasing speed, I couldn’t hold it out and just release it all out. Although it was just a HJ+roaming, it was quite a intimate experience enhanced by her accommodating demeanor.

To summarise, its an orgasmic experience if you don’t expect a FS/BBBJ session but a full-on teasing and edging session.. the constant teasing during massage made the pent-up release even more satisfying.

Not sure how to determine which girl could offer FS/BBBJ at C.Body.. probably those who offers Fantasy Yoga Massage in their profile? Just a theory out there… Not even sure what’s fantasy yoga massage is about.. Maybe i will ask more in my next visit!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
samboitee   18-5-2024 00:11  Karma  +3   
davidj42   17-5-2024 21:30  Acceptance  +1   
Westside88s   16-5-2024 15:19  Karma  +2   
Leftleg28   16-5-2024 08:01  Karma  +4   
roninaaa   15-5-2024 00:23  Karma  +2   
Vuka   14-5-2024 23:04  Karma  +4   Wanted to try her for months but she's rarely online so thanks. The 2 CBODY I tried were 1000 for topless touching
Pacman1796   14-5-2024 22:32  Karma  +3   
gg1234   14-5-2024 21:46  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   14-5-2024 18:55  Karma  +13   "how a chef does their seasoning on the meat"...kinky.
Jjaa123   14-5-2024 18:33  Karma  +4   
boscitc   14-5-2024 18:21  Karma  +10