Subject: Thailand - Bangkok Smooci.com - NIXI ( now Lullabellz)
reanway78
Musky Member

UID 296218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 157
Posts 10
Karma 155
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2024 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thailand - Bangkok Smooci.com - NIXI ( now Lullabellz)

Date & Time of Session:   July, 2023
Name:  NIXI ( now changed to Lullabellz post agency shutdown)
Link: https://www.smocci.com
Nationality & Language: Thai and Basic English
Face:   2/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service:2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:   3750 bhat for 2 Hours
Repeat: Never

It was a Sunday evening when I decided to have some fun and which browsed through smocci , came across this profile Nixi and decided to book her . The booking was fast and easy and got confirmation in a breeze.  

Nixi  arrived 30 minutes late reason given was Bangkok traffic . Got call from reception to check if she can be sent up to room.  The disappointment started right from the moment the opened the door. The person was no matching even 50% to the pic that was posted online.
I somehow made my mind to cancel but thought let me give it try that was the mistake I made . We sat down for a while we talked many things . she was very talkative and always busy with mobile . Then she asked for the payment which I made instantly , but to my horror she started asking for TIP even before the session started , but she was adamant on paying upfront and i paid.
After shower and on the bed for session, it was very mechanical and she never made any efforts please me. She was just hurrying up to finish at the earliest.  After the session I promptly sent her as I was no more interested to continue. I should have cancelled at the start itself, lesson learnt .
I would not recommend her to this forum based on my experience .

Recent Ratings
Westside88s   16-5-2024 15:20  Karma  +2   
frollics1   16-5-2024 08:43  Acceptance  +5   have to have a bad one now and again.
Pacman1796   15-5-2024 02:38  Karma  +3   
Vuka   14-5-2024 23:07  Karma  +4   Damn that sucks! She's #21 on my untried smooci hitlist, glad I never pulled the trigger!
JackTheBat   14-5-2024 18:56  Karma  +13   
Jjaa123   14-5-2024 18:33  Karma  +4