Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 166cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1300 45 mins
Repeat: Yes, though not a priority

Made an easy appointment with the agent. Arrived on time, messaged and was told the room. Tip for newbies, when you walk into Kimberly Hotel go past the first set of elevators and go up the escalator to the hotel lobby where the hotel elevators are.

Was greeted by a smiling woman in a sexy robe. She helped me undress, had a hanger and everything. Room was clean and smelled good.

Got in the shower, she cleaned me off while we touched each other wall over. Finished and dried off with disposable towel, not the best but at least it was a good quality one ha.

She was on the bed, we DFK'd for a while with hands everywhere. Not slim body but not big either, well proportioned and smooth skin, my type. I was feeling a bit tired so wanted to just lay down and cuddle a bit, she was happy to and let our hands roam before sliding down and giving an amazing BBBJ. I wanted a taste so had her lay down and kissed her all over including DATY, very responsive. Slide on the dom and we went at it in a few positions. Was very accomodating and hot. Finished with her on top.

Had some more time and we cuddled up a bit before it was time to shower and be off.

Recommended for a fun romp

Recent Ratings
frollics1   16-5-2024 08:44  Acceptance  +5   
Skepti10   14-5-2024 16:32  Karma  +4   
rbbinger   14-5-2024 14:13  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate   14-5-2024 11:26  Karma  +2   face matches tg picture?
dongkoygoroy   14-5-2024 11:22  Acceptance  +1