Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  165
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $300
Repeat: quite possibly yes.

Was in TaiPo today and had some time to Kill so wandered past Kwong Yam after checking 141. knocked on the door, seemed a bit heavier than the photos on the link but was already there and was hot, a/c was cold in the room,  shower would cool me down so in I went.

showered together and she really helped with shower duties and cleaning and playing with LB with a smile and the soap was doing it bit as a slippy lube. knew this was gonna be a good session as LB already to attention and hard as its been in a whlle - explain why below. dried and onto the bed. she went straight for cat bath, with good pressure on nips and then to LB for BBBJ. great technique and was getting pretty hard. had to stop her to got to DOM otherwise was gonna pop. she was already wet so was getting into it he jumped on top and guided LB in. no lube and sopping wet so LB was happy. she went at it with some grinding that I thought was gonna leave me like the shawshank redemption hammer and get ground to a nub. LOL. so switched to MISH, slammed it in and she gave out a nice moan and yelp. went at it because she reminded me uncannily of on an old sexy friend I wanted to screw but never did. so she took the brunt of my over eager hammering as I went at it with that in mind. the resemblance was quite uncanny so I had my own thing in my head and she was taking it like a trooper and moaning sounded more than genuine as she was all over the place. switched to many positions as I acted out every position I would have screwed my old friend in. an unexpected punt and a first for me for this to happen. lost count of the positions but it was a good 10 plus and no complaints. she liked reaching round and grabbing and squeezing the jewels and that actually helped prevent me firing too early as sometimes it was a bit overzealous squeezing. finally in doggy as she collapsed on bed. she said I fucked hard and strong and quite a long time. I quizzed her and she said it was long time and quite thrown about. to be honest I probably did  rag doll her a bitand was  tired from my escapades both physical and mental thought but more than satisfied. anyway, might not be everyones cup of tea for looks but she did it for me due to that weirdlookalike thing. all in all, can't go wrong for a hard session and at $300 - bargain. LOL. she is quite pleasant and not  clock watcher so probably overstayed my time for sure. anyway, worth a visit just for that old friend thing in my head. HEHE

[ Last edited by  saunamaster at 7-8-2024 23:28 ]

Recent Ratings
rhunt   29-8-2024 00:36  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
frollics1   18-8-2024 08:29  Acceptance  +6   says Vietnamese on her profile..
melchior94   13-8-2024 13:35  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for posting.
zorofirely   12-8-2024 14:37  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   10-8-2024 03:21  Acceptance  +1   Awesome
pksex2   9-8-2024 18:29  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
monogamous   8-8-2024 21:51  Karma  +3   Nice one.
smoothoperator
Nookie Newbie

UID 306717
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2024 04:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 saunamaster's post

there are another place that having some hot WG girls
and I guess it’s the same company
It’s really nice but sometimes there’ll be a gambling to choose
Also sometimes they will close early if they got a few customers

Recent Ratings
saunamaster   26-8-2024 10:36  Acceptance  +3   haven't tried the other places, except wai yan street. seems many new places opened lately