Name: Serene
Date:  June 2021
Face: 3/5 Nice eyes, but can’t see the bottom half of the face with her mask on
Body: 4/5 D cup natural breasts, I guess but didn’t see as she kept her top on
Link:  link is down, better to add her on WhatsApp or TG +852 6589 3821
Massage Skill:  3/5 medium strength
Service:  5/5 RPP (butt and crack light scratching), HJ
Price:  $600 for 60 mins HJ plus tip

Added her a while ago but didn’t make it. She’s always booked up. Working regular hours, not especially late. The ad pics are blurred so I’m not sure if they are her but the pics of the room are her place. Clean and quite spacious actually. No pink lights and weird things hanging in the room.

Massage table and a sofa nearby.

Shower along after letting me in and we chat a bit. She’s nice to talk to but obviously slow to warm up as it’s our first time. I do my best to put her at ease and show that I’m not a weirdo.

Face down on the massage table and a nice medium pressure, slow stroke massage. I can take more strength but I was just enjoying it as I was really looking for a release today.

First dry massage, then a nice scented oil massage covering my aches along my upper back. Then she asks if I want my butt and crack teased and I respond with a yes, she does that well with a bit of oil. Occasionally, teasing my balls from the back. Important to note the oil was a good quality one and easy to wash off.

Then about thirty mins in she asks me to flip. I wasn’t rock hard as I was really relaxed more than turned on at this point which was a surprise. I enjoyed the massage that much.

A bit of oil and she fondled my balls and shaft and I start to get hard. She has a nice rack so it would be an adventure to get to see them But she’s just an HJ provider. Her clothes stay on. Occasionally she brushed her smooth legs on my arms when faced down but I didn’t feel her up since it was our fist encounter. Maybe YMMV with more visits.

I love the way she stroked my cock and balls. Slow, no rush, no jackhammer style. Just slow and sensual with one hand and then two hands. She was on the side of the table and I invited her to the foot of the bed between my legs which was even better. Her masks stayed on and she’s in a tank and shorts so I relied on my imagination a bit. She was moaning lightly and says some flattering words about LB.

I bust a big load and there was luckily no “You came so much” kind of flatter which I don’t really like. She’s kinda like a pretty neighbor woman that has a great body, slender legs, that you’re getting a really great HJ from.

FS and BJ aren’t on the menu unfortunately.

YMMV but def good value for money. Other providers in North Point are in their 40s, upsell and charge for everything. Some don’t even include the HJ release in their massage price so Serene is a good option for sure. Hopefully with more revisits, the experience will get even better.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   30-6-2021 06:02  Karma  +5   Excellent
Benjihead   27-6-2021 19:04  Acceptance  +1   Worth a visit next time I’m in NP
ramont   23-6-2021 15:04  Karma  +5   thanks
priaposado   23-6-2021 11:35  Acceptance  +1   
sexfiend   22-6-2021 22:50  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6146
Posts 269
Karma 6115
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2021 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Sharing some pics she gave me. They aren’t ad pics but they are her.
She’s not using TG as she’s been overwhelmed so stick to WeChat or WhatsApp I guess.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 23-6-2021 13:06 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   24-6-2021 02:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
longtimelurker   23-6-2021 23:21  Karma  +3   
aceinthehole   23-6-2021 20:52  Karma  +5   Better than coco?