Date: mid March 2021
Name: Coco https://t.me/yuspa2
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1,000 for 60 min nuru + tips
Repeat: Probably

Woke up today with a desire to The kind that rubbing one off wouldn't nearly be good enough.

I decided to try Yu Spa, having read an earlier report here . Booking on Telegram was easy and I was happy to secure a 12pm slot. The location of this spa is pretty good - just beyond the busy parts of Central but still well within walking distance from the MTR station and office buildings in the area. However, note that there is a cafeteria right next to the spa entrance on 1/F which was rather busy. As the doors are adjacent to each other, visitors to the spa will be left standing in full view of the cafeteria patrons as they wait to be rescued from the embarrassment. Fortunately, I arrived just before lunch hour. I pressed the doorbell and waited... and waited... then a petite girl wrapped in a towel opened the door and ushered me in. Turns out that was Coco, who was the only one in the premises at that time, and got interrupted mid-shower with the previous client. Oops.

Anyway, no big deal. I was taken to my room which was fairly clean and presentable, albeit directly facing the noisy Wellington St. I got started with my shower alone and waited on the bed for Coco to get in. 5 minutes later, she pops in with an apology and I was happy to get a closer look. She has a small figure with skinny, long legs. Her face is quite pleasant to look at, although it was apparent to me that she is close to 10 years older than the advertised 22. Nonetheless, a very cheerful package in a fun size.

Part 1 starts off and she treats me to a moderately strong massage starting from the neck. We talk about the usual things - I joke about myself gaining weight, she tells me she wants to lose weight (she already weighs next to nothing) and various Covid- related matters. I wonder if these girls are sick and tired of hearing the same topics from all customers? I'm hopeless at small talk but I try my best. For some reason, I had the impression that the massage wouldn't last long, so it took me 15 minutes to really relax and enjoy her touch. Thankfully, my intuition was wrong and it ended up being a comfy 45 minute massage.

Before we went to Part 2, she asked if I wanted to opt for body or nuru massage. At this point she also tried pretty hard to convince me to let her do nuru and she said she's very good at it. Sure, works for me! Coco undressed to reveal an amazing tight body. Perky A/B cup tits with no belly fat. She's so slender her head almost looks too big for it from some angles! The back nuru was pretty standard and I flipped over 5 minutes later. This was where it started to get good. Coco spent some time giving a HJ and rubbed LB all over her chest. She then sat on my belly and leaned back to stroke LB against her butt crack, all the time giving me full access to her body. It wasn't long before I came. And when I did, it was a bloody tsunami of cum squirting to my feet, the floor and even the curtains! I did warn her I shoot far and she'll need to block the stream, but that probably only deflected it. She giggled about the mess and went about cleaning it.

I jumped in the shower with Coco where she washed me down from head to toe and talked about her favorite restaurants in the vicinity. In the blink of an eye, 70 minutes had passed and it was time for me to go.

I think I'll be back when I'm in Central with nothing on my schedule. Overall, it was great fun and a good find.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   30-3-2021 16:51  Acceptance  +2   
ernieb   23-3-2021 10:41  Karma  +5   Oh dear
Malchus   22-3-2021 22:09  Karma  +4   Good thing you didn’t shoot as far as the cafeteria
hklegend   22-3-2021 20:13  Karma  +4   Nice report. Is LFK/DFK and DATY options on table? Did she keep mask on?
Stonecold   22-3-2021 17:12  Karma  +5   Gotta keep the windows closed for unintended ricochets.