Post at 16-3-2021 14:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK Spa - Suki

Date & Time of Session: 15 Mar 2021
Name: Suki
Link: TG HK Spa
Agent: Responsive
Nationality & Language: HK local
Face: 2.5/5 (nose looked odd, too much powered on the face)
Body:  2.5/5
Massage Skill: 0.5/5
Veggie Skill: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 +100 full strip 60 minutes
Repeat: No, but will try the other girls

Woke up and needed a tug, opened up TG and browsed some spas. Saw HK Spa had time when I was free and dropped them a message. Agent responded almsot instantly. made the booking and showed up on time. They didn't ask for screenshots regarded previous bookings with other agents. Was given the floor and flat number when I told the agent I arrived. Building is a descreet residential block, security guard couldn't care less where I was going.

Rang the bell and a little petite girl opened (didn't look anything like the pic, i had a feeling it would be like that from the photos that were being used on TG, but she looked nice!), I walked in and was led to the room, she was talking to me already with a cute smile. I went to shower and she sat on the bed talking. We got along well! She dried me up and suddenly there was a knock on the door, she opened and went outside, came back in and asked who I had booked, I said Suki and she laughed and said I'm Cody and suki was next door. Naked and with a towel Cody offered to take all my clothing to the other room. Suki invited me in and I was rather disappointed, she wasn't good looking like Cody. Oh well! Didn't really have a convo with her and the mood wasn't the same. Massage was feable (can't judge it at these spas anyway), she then used some gel and got naked and rubbed herself over me, but her body wasn't great (small tits) so I wasn't turned on by it. She flips me and starts the HJ. Doesn't have a good grip and doesn't look after the crown jewels. I helped her finish and came all over her belly and tits. Had a shower and left without a tip. I would return for Cody though!

No pix attached because both girls do not look anything like the TG ad.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   22-3-2021 12:05  Acceptance  +2   
Gazzamoat   17-3-2021 14:35  Acceptance  +1   
Stonecold   17-3-2021 11:55  Karma  +5   
bluecow   17-3-2021 09:25  Karma  +3   Great stuff. How would you rate Cody's looks if suki is 2.5