Coco/可可 - Young GFE with 2 shots

Date/Time: 4 April 2019, around 11:30
Name: Coco/可可
Face: 3/5 Girl next door, cute enough
Body: 3/5 Nice tits but with bit of a belly
PSE: 2/5
GFE: 10/5 I was transported back to Highschool
Price: HKD380 for 45 min
WIR: Maybe, great GFE experience including puppy love talk...

Went up to 20-22 Boundary Street and told the small dude who greeted me at the door for Coco who was available. Went in a bit before 12:00 and got the early bird discount (HKD350). Waited for around 5-10 minutes in the room, plastic covered matrass mirror on 3 sides of the walls and a shower area. Coco arrived and she looked liked the girl next door with a sweet smile nice heels and fluffy sweater. Looked relatively young for these kind of places around 25-28. She immediately gave me a hug and checked out LB with her hands and gigled that it seemed big. Undressed quickly to shower together. She has a bit of a flabby tummy but decent C cup tits and from behind an hour glass figure. Usual shower ritual cleaning LB but not so much the asshole area (guess no rimming with the younger chicks).

On the bed she started with a sloppy BBBJ, looked and smiled at me regularly and made excuses that she couldn't shove the whole of LB into her face/throat because it was so big. She looked kind of quite and did everything with a smile and when she came up after the BJ she DFK me which I didn't expect it would happen. Quite passionate, very GFE, and lot's of eye contact and smiles super GFE. She capped me and we did several position before I blew me load. She cleaned me up and started cuddling and caressing like young lovers. We compared our equally white skins while looked at each other in the ceiling mirror. Our bodies were intertwined and we compared the size of our interlocked hands while giggling and joking about the size of my LB and her boobs.

After a while LB started to look alive again and I asked if we can go another round, she said yes but we need to be quick as the 45 minutes are almost over. Bastard me took over and I got up while she was still lying down and shoved my cock into her mouth to bring LB fully back to live. Fucked her as a madman in missionary while DFK her and she moaned lightly and more loudly at the end. She had control of her pussy as I felt she could contrapting/span and relax those muscles downstairs and it felt awesome. I was feeling the pressure of time so I speeded up the rythem was maybe a bit rough with her. Blew my load in her for the 2nd time this session, and I laid on top of her out of breath while she was still contrapting my LB with her pussy (awesome) and she continued with moaning a bit.

I asked her if she was ok, and she pouted and said: what do you think with you big dick?! Told her I was sorry and she DFK me like a GF that wants to stop fighting. Just when we entered the shower to clean up the phone rang for the 45 mark. She still stayed to clean me up and dressed and left the room together. I paid at the receptionist and while I headed down the stairs I saw Coco looking up to me smiling and waiving one last time to me...

She only works there parttime so better call for reservation

Be aware that the photos are heavily PS

[ Last edited by  Saralee09876543 at 6-4-2019 23:16 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
americafirst141   23-4-2019 13:20  Karma  +4   any db link or wechat contact?
batman108   8-4-2019 10:35  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
quartz13579   7-4-2019 11:14  Karma  +5   
MothToAFlame   7-4-2019 07:57  Karma  +3   Nice
cknc31   6-4-2019 23:13  Karma  +3   nice! is there a link with contact details?