Karma 3582
Acceptance 415
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2019 09:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Baby Bei Bei: Ocean Spa

Link: http://go141.com/en/A78456-Jorda ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Date: 28/01/2019
Girl: Baby (Bei Bei)
Face: 4/5
Body:4.5/5
Service:5
Attitude: 5
Price: HK$600 (90 minutes)
Repeat: Yes i would! Thinking about it now!

Was running around town yesterday on Kowloon side taking care of some stuff for work when i bumped
into a little bundle of fun i hadn't seen for ages, the buxotic pixie that is YoYo formerly of Flower Fary Spa, she was coming out of the 7-11 on Jordan Road and i literally bumper into her and nearly sent her flying. She's a petite young thing with one incredible chest, and a lot of fun. After apologizing for crashing into her, she said she was now helping run Ocean Spa in Shangha Street and told me i should come and see what its like, and that they had some great girls, who could do very good massage part one and part two. And who am i to argue with that.

She leads me to Shanghai Street and at first i'm a bit uh-oh, been propostioned far too many times by some less than young and attractive aunties offering massage service along that street in the pst, and the
building entrance didnt look too promising but Yoyo's never seen me wrong before so i followed her up to first floor.

Upon entering, things got a lot better, its clean, nicely designed massage parlour, and yes there were
sevral very cute and buxom young ladies sitting in reception, all of whom seemed happy to have a
prospective customer. Yoyo sat me down and introduced me to the girls but my attention was taken by one who was wearing a very low cut dress showing off some very impressive cleevage, and I guess Yoyo knew what i was looking at as she reaches over and gives them a playful squeeze and tells me "Bei Bei,
very big boobs!  Bigger than mine! Very good service!" which gets a very embarassed reaction from Bei Bei, and a round of giggles from everyone else.  And there's something about this that makes me go yes, and i select her.  

While she goes to prepare the room, Yoyo asks me if i want 60 or 90 minute session and i go for the 90, and Yoyo leads me to a nicely sized room at the end of the corridor, with a very big shower (plenty of room in there for two!) . Bei Bei has prepared the room, and i am expecting Yoyo to make her exit, but
instead she shuts the door behind us and tells Bei Bei, that she must treat me well and help me get
undressed. And thats what Bei Bei proceeds to do, she takes my bag and my hoodie, and motions me to sit down on the massage bed, while she kneels down to take off my shoes and socks. I get a great view of her cleevage and she looks up at me from between my legs with a smile and slides her hands up to undo my belt and pull my jeans off, Yoyo steps over and tells me to enjoy, gives me a peck on the cheek and a playful squeeze to junior through my boxers and then guides Bei Bei's hands to take over, telling her to
be good to me.

Bei Bei giggles and says she will, and ushers Yoyo out of the door and helps me take off my shirt and boxers, and givs junior a good examination and ushers me nto the shower. I ask her to join me as there is plenty of room in the shower, and she says maybe after!  I shower up, good water pressure, plenty of hot water and a good selection of body washes and soaps, not just ridiculous smelling ones that sometimes make it a tad too obvious where we've been.

I step out of the shower and Bei Bei dries me off, and i get to take a proper look at her face and body, very cute face with a bob/cleopatra hair style, about 5'3 , nice skin and a good set of boobis, i am a terrible judge of cup size but their definitely a D and bigger than Yoyo's and Yoyo's are a great size! She tells me to hop on the bed and that she needs to give me a propr massage before we do anything else!

Part 1: Massage was good, she's got some strength and some technique and she works the knots out of my body, asking me if its strong enough and really doing a good job. We chat and she's very friendly asking me where i am from, how come i speak Cantonese, what kind of girls I like, without going for any
deep personal or prying questions. She tells me she's a HK girl but i would say she's from Shenzhen.

Part 2: I can feel the proper massage coming to an end as she begins to pay more attention to my ass, my inner thigh and my balls, she's got a nice tickling technique and she's leaning down to kiss/lick my neck and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. She's still dressed, and i can feel those boobs straining against her dress, and she's now sliding her hands around junior who's rapidly waking up to full attention. She backs off and dims the lights, and slides her dress off, body looks even better in bra and panties and its no granny panties for her, its a nice thong, and she asks me to roll over and i do and she comes back to the bed. she leans in to give me a kiss on the lips which becomes a bit of LFK and i help her remove her bra and
release the bosom, they're very nice, very receptive and very sensiktive, real i think, perhaps a little
enhancement but nicely done. I happily feast on them while she's playing with my joystick and while no access is allowed , she's responding quite well to me stroking her through her panties.

She's working junior well, and every so often she'll lean back in for a bit more kissing, and the lfk has
started to become dfk, and a sneaky finger has now slipped underneath her panties and is caressing her as she works on junior. She works me to a finish, and procedes to tease me, kissing her way down and kissing me on my belly and my thighs and leaning in close to junior so i can feel her breath but nothing more. She pulls back and works me to a finish and before too long i am shooting and manage to catch her with a few shots, which gets a giggly bad guy comment before she reaches for the tissues and cleans me up and then herself. She asks if she can use the shower to clean up, i say sure, and she strips off her panties revealing a very nice ass and steps into the shower. I'm lying back and resting when she asks me if i
want to join her! So hop off the bed and into the shower with her.

She's just as playful in the shower washing us both off, before soaping herself up and turning into a human loofah on me , and teasing me even more and complimenting me on junior starting to stir again!  she washes us both off, and we step out and she dries me off before drying herself, and we spend the rest of the session lying on the bed chatting, with her gently playing with junior while asking me if I can teach hr English. Yes she learnt a few interesting phrases and words yesterday so she now knows the English for a few more body parts and services! I could have quite happily stayed there all day but reality was calling , so i get up and she helps me to dress, before asking me to help her dress before she cleans up the room. I pay her for the session plus a little extra for a job well done, which gets another kiss and she leads me back to reception where Yoyo and the other girls are waiting. Yoyo asks me if all was good, i assure her it as, and then she asks Bei Bei if i behaved.   Bei Bei smiles and says that if I was going to be a gentlemen i wouldnt have come in the first place! But i was very nice to her and she hopes i'll come back again.

I head out the door and back down the steps, and am happy to say there's another good Kowloon location to revist!

Always good to see Yoyo, i do miss her bosom and sessions with her, but Bei Bei did well, and i would say further visits could open up many doors!

Photo is supposedly Bei Bei, hairstyle and bosom are very similar will try and get real pics next time!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
silverfoxxx67   22-4-2019 20:07  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Damn!!! Gotta check this out!
Leg_o_man   8-3-2019 16:29  Karma  +4   Thanks
CheeseIsGood   25-2-2019 20:24  Karma  +3   
Jjackson   12-2-2019 07:57  Karma  +3   
UncleDad   12-2-2019 00:38  Karma  +10   hot-tastic
hotjac   11-2-2019 12:53  Karma  +6   Fantastic - great recommendation and in one of my favorite locations.
David.youngson   11-2-2019 12:26  Karma  +3   
deadliner   1-2-2019 13:14  Karma  +4   Great report. Thanks for the intro to a new place.
zennor   31-1-2019 06:41  Karma  +5   Excellent report Thx
zebra   30-1-2019 12:30  Karma  +5   She is beautiful
xooxer   30-1-2019 00:49  Karma  +3   
ramont   29-1-2019 18:48  Karma  +8   thanks
porkchops   29-1-2019 14:12  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
dododo   29-1-2019 13:55  Karma  +3   
Mister   29-1-2019 13:24  Karma  +7   Great detailed report as always. How old is she? $600 all in for 90 minutes a good deal
viking0812   29-1-2019 13:05  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   29-1-2019 12:16  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
deviantmindhk   29-1-2019 11:50  Karma  +2   Excellent
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 118
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2019 12:33  Profile P.M. 
Thanks- saw her last Friday. Can’t say was impressed - her skill was quite mediocre, plus she was rushing the service as “too much customa”. She promised to compensate next time though. Didn’t let me touch her, barely forced her to let me touch her hips/buttocks while she was working my LB. she is overall a cute, soft giggly little girl, but too many restrictions during the session and massage was quite average. I was hoping to at least get DFK but no way.

The place itself is surprisingly nice and clean indeed, price is good too - 500 for 1 hr.
PSE /GFE - 0/5
Massage skill - 2/5
HJ skill- 3/5
Body - 3/5 small cute girl
Face - 3/5
Overall service and attitude- 3/5 if I am generous and because I liked her soft skin

Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   8-3-2019 16:26  Karma  +4   Excellent
Libero6   13-2-2019 01:40  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   11-2-2019 13:39  Karma  +4   Thanks! Always important to hear a second option, to remind us that so often YMMV!
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3603
Posts 150
Karma 3582
Acceptance 415
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2019 18:37  Profile P.M. 
Sorry to hear she wasn't as much fun for you

I'm hoping my report didnt get them slammd with too many customers .....then again a lot of the girls may have gone home for CNY so she might have been working a lot!

I'll try a re-eat and see if she still delivers!