Language: Mandarin, English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 - nice ass and legs. Tiny boobies
Massage skill: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: $700 60min
Repeat: depends on the needs!

Booking was usual fare via wechat. The place is nice, clean, and a spacious shower.

Emma is a good looking girl, with a very warm and playful demeanour. Her body is great, she wore a tiny black dress (pretty sure it was more of a long too...) where you could she her underwear peeping out of the bottom from behind. Nice shapely legs and bum that are nice to stroke whilst she’s massaging.

Part 1 was pretty standard, massage wasn’t amazing but I’ve had worse. She did have both legs either side of my head whilst massaging my bad - not a bad place to be whilst having your knots worked out. Moved down to the legs, massaged with oil with some strokes of the bum hole - not the soft scratchy kind.

Part 2 - my only disappointment was that there wasn’t much teasing - one of my favourite parts of the Mia service is when they slowly and gently tease and tickle your ass and balls with nails when you’re face down, but she didn’t really do too much of this. reached LB to stroke from underneath which felt good. Onto the flip she was pretty good. Strip down to just her panties and got on the bed next to me - allowed touching through her panties but no skin on skin - thought could feel she was wet through her pants. Her technique is pretty good on LB, mixing up speed and strength, all the while rubbing her body up against me. Wasn’t long before I cum.

Shower, paid and left. All in all a pretty satisfying experience. Have had better at Mia/Kama but Emma is a pretty solid bet. If you like pretty girls then you could do a lot worse than watching Emma tug you off.

Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   3-2-2019 16:37  Karma  +2   Solid report, thanks dude
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 01:41  Karma  +8   good tug play, thanks for sharing.
batman108   2-2-2019 00:52  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
zebra   1-2-2019 21:27  Karma  +5