Acceptance 48
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2017 16:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Quarry Bay Massage: Ocean View Spa

Name: Xiangxiang
Location: Quarry Bay - Near the Quarry Bay office Complex on King's Road.  Opposite Casa 880.  Its on the 1st floor the door on on your left.  There are 2 spas opposite each other.  Havent tried the yet.
Looks: 8/10 very average face,good body and nice soft tits, she said she swims and hike
Body: 8/10. All natural, good solid and firm body.
GFE: 7/10 Not so much a GFE as friendly.
PSE: 6/10 Its a massage so wasn't expecting PSE.  She was good and warm.  No fake moaning.
Damage: 320+200 HJfee
retry: sure

Ocean View has been a spa in QB that I always wanted to visit but because it was in front of a busy bus stop on Kings Road I didnt have the guts only now.

They have 6 rooms.  Each has its own shower.  The conditions are above average but relatively clean.  The only comment was they should have provided disposal slippers when coming out of the shower.  I was told that are 6 techs.  And they close pretty late.  Around 2am.

Xiangxiang was from Henan.  Slim and fit.  around 150cm.  Long hair.  Nice painted toes. Above average attractiveness especially when she is a nice red dress.  The only compliant was she did not have much breast.  A Cup at the most.  She wasnt wearing any bulletproof and Category 10 Typhoon proof granny pants.

Her massage skills are pretty good.  Firm and organized.  She seems to have a technique that she replicates on both sides of my body.  The HJ was a little rush but I did cum.  So I was happy and satisfied.

Recent Ratings
mchk   18-7-2017 15:35  Karma  +1   
partyboy2014   24-5-2017 16:38  Acceptance  +1   
ernieb   18-5-2017 15:17  Karma  +5   Glad to hear a report of this spa. I've not been there for a few years!
UncleDad   16-5-2017 19:30  Karma  +4   Nice report
ramont   16-5-2017 18:40  Karma  +4   Thanks