Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2016 22:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K spa - Wanchai, don't let curiosity kill you, avoid

Saw a few recent reports on this place, and craving for variety, went to this place. Big mistake, would have saved myself time, money and mental peace!

Time: May 26 afternoon
Link: http://www.kspamassagehk.com/
Nationality - Chinese from Guangdong
Face: 3.5/5  Cute face
Body: 3/5, not too tall, not chubby but smallish boobs
Service: 1/5 1 is only for friendly chat in the beginning
Cost: 700 HKD for <50 mins
Repeat:   Even if offered for free NO

Being the greedy creatures that we are, I craved for some variety and came across this place in the forum. So, I checked the websites and alarm bells rang when I noticed that the website has k spa, coronation garden and another place with the same phone number. I don't even like to eat in chain restaurants, so the thought of visiting a pseudo-chain massage place didn't appeal much either. However, I was already in the area, so started walking from Wanchai MTR looking for these 3 places and ended up at kspa as the other 2 are in more run down building.

Get in, take off shoes, change to their sandals saw 4-5 pairs of shoes neatly stacked, i am not sure whether that is to give an impression of a busy place or there actually are enough people who can afford to waste  money on such places with 0 service.

Was shown a card, she starts with 1k body to body,  i declined that and chose from other card 1 hour oil, something close to 300. mind you, i did expect to pay 300-400 tip later for HE. Go to the room, take a shower, dry myself and up on bed. She comes in, i ask her name, she says "Chen ling" or something similar. Was speaking to her in my broken mandarin, she doesn't speak much english.

starts with dry massage, i was immediately put off as i said my legs are tired and just massage the legs, she acknowledged that but immediately moved to massaging shoulder.  I don't know why she couldn't accede to my request. Anyway, to start with massage was not bad, okayish strength but within 5-10 minutes she asked if I want oil. I said yes and immediately she stopped making any effort, it was just a game of poring oil and spreading it. as a result, my leg remained as stiff as before. 15-20 mins of this charade and she asked me to flip. She did some non-chalant massage for 5 mins and she asked if i want HE. i asked how much she said 600 altogether, i said yes then she clarified, she would not take off clothes. i asked how much for taking off, she said 800, we negotiated a bit and settled for 700. so the top and the bra came off. she immediately poured plenty of oil and straightaway started jackhammer with her fake moans. I was kind of astonished at her total lack of interest. And this wasn't even 40 mins into the session. i tried to reach under her skirt but she said no, i said fair enough. i asked her to slow down, and tried to kiss her boobs, but she won't allow that, she said i can only touch, and whenever i would try to touch she will position herself in such a manner that i could barely reach.

By this time, i had lost all interest with all her drama and asked her to stop. then she makes face and says why i was so upset, i told her that with all her restrictions, i can't enjoy. if i could speak better mandarin i would have told her that she is no salma hayek that i will get a hard on just looking at her, and if i just needed a jackhammer, i wouldn't have gone there.

She tells me they don't provide extra services, sorry but i wasn't asking for BJ or FS. they advertise themselves as HE and it was most unhappy experience.

I showered, paid her 700 and stormed out.

I really wonder who would patronize these kind of places. I know I can pay similar amount at kama for better facility, better massage and better HE. or at Chaopraya even though the decor is worse, I can get a brilliant massage and fantastic BBBJ .

I won't repeat even if they offer massage for free as their free will be a ploy to upsell and you will come back with more stress.

Recent Ratings
happyydayys   28-5-2016 01:05  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
ramont   27-5-2016 18:43  Karma  +4   that sucks
mchk   27-5-2016 13:26  Karma  +4   thx for the feedback.
mcmafia09   27-5-2016 10:41  Karma  +2   Oh dear that's terrible! Maybe they're just expecting $1k and anything less means you won't get any service??
scufferhk   27-5-2016 09:14  Karma  +4   Thanks for the heads up
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2016 13:28  Profile P.M. 
Wow, that's pretty awful.  My experience wasn't like that.  My girl was pretty friendly.  Although I agree considering there are better options out there at similar or cheaper prices my inclination to back is waning.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 27-5-2016 13:29 ]
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2016 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Perhaps, it was me but if some place tries to market itself as a premium spa then it should pay more attention to the customers. Or perhaps they only want 1k hkd body to body customers.

I just revisited the website and clearly they have lifted material from other massage places. But to not even change the name shows total lack of professionalism.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mcmafia09   27-5-2016 15:35  Karma  +1   Yes I noticed that too! Straight up copy!