Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2016 17:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K Spa in Wan Chai - Titty Titty Bang Bang

Wanted to try something different, also wanted a quick release after work.  Sometimes it’s a bit exciting to try something new, so I intentionally avoided Kama.  Also I needed something inroute to home, so a stop in wan chai is perfect, and I can be in and out within an hour and on my normal commute schedule and the SO would be none the wiser.

K Spa seemed to suit my needs

Time: May 18th wed evening.
Location: k Spa Wan Chai http://www.kspamassagehk.com/  advert:  http://go141.com/en/4564-WC-SPA-YuLokTing.html?ref=Search+(region,building)
Girl: Mia
Face: 3.5/5  Cute face, sweet personality.
Body: 3.5/5  Size C at minimum, short build in terms of height and body.
Service: 3/5
Cost: 1K hkd includes tip already. 60 minutes body to body massage.
Repeat:   maybe

On the forum they advertise Yuki and Lucy who look nice.  I asked for them but the girl who answered the door was Mia.  Mia has a cute face and BIG tits.  She’s really short, maybe 5ft probably not much more.  She’s not fat, but a little short, stocky build with big boobs.  At minimum C cups, probably a large C or smaller D.  

The price sheet and web adverts show $298 for 60 minutes but then an extra $300.  Mia also mentioned the extra $300.  My Cantonese is crap and her English is not a lot so this part always becomes a challenge.  Am I getting a HJ for $600 total?  What’s the deal?  Happy Ending?  She had no idea what’s happy ending.  Then she starts asking about BODY TO BODY. 1,000HKD.  She saw me drooling at her tits   and began repeating body to body and shaking those melons at me.  1K, body to body…big tits…Oh man, I haven’t had big tits in a very very long time.

I love my slim Asian beauties but I haven’t had fun with big tities in too long.  Hell ya, let’s go Body to body.

I shower, and Mia comes back and kindly dries me off.  She spends about 5 minutes doing a normal massage.  It wasn’t great but I wasn’t in the mood I think she got the point and moved forward.  She did about 5 minutes of nail teasing all over.  Then she excuses herself and leaves for a minute.  Changes out of heels and brings back tissues and flipflops for herself.

Off comes the dress and bra (panties stay on).  She’s got a nice flat stomach, cute little body to go with her cute face.  One thing though….the bra pops off and you can tell gravity took hold.  Her funbags start heading towards the floor , mother nature takes her toll, this is no young chick but a slightly older hen.

Nevertheless Mia begins and she sprinkles me with some pecks and a little cat bath.  LS doesn’t seem like it is available and I do feel a pad at the bottom of those tighter spandex type panties, those are usually a sign that things down below are closed for business.  She also seemed fascinated with my moobs. She plays with them a little , in the US I think mine would hardly register on the radar I’m only 5-7 kg overweight, but maybe Asian chicks my moobs seem larger coz they are a rarer sight.

Finally Mia climbs on and the feeling of her breasts rolling over my back is rather titillating!  (You see what I did there?? )

I’m actually enjoying this!

After 5 minutes the flip and I got those funbags in my mouth.   I’m having a good time!  Mia then oils up LB and then starts giving me a tittyfuck!  Oh my, this is absolutely fantastic!  

I honestly haven’t had a proper tittyfuck in ages.  Maybe a decade or so.  Im loving it so much I get close to popping during this excellent tityfuck.  Oh this girl knows how to do it.  Sure some ladies in the A or B cup category have tried giving a titty fuck but nothing like a girl with some decent sized melons with LB squeezed in between.  Oh yes.

Unfortunately Mia then rushes into the maincourse and goes for HJ right then and there.  I thought we would have more playtime but she goes for glory and I don’t last long.   We are only 25-30 minutes in.  

I pop, she cleans me off and jumps in the shower.  I shower up and she comes back and dries me off.  10 minute head massage and now she does a pretty good shoulder and actually really good job on the arms. After the extensive work on my arms she asks if want a 2nd pop.  Hmmm…I’m sure we only have 5 minutes left.  Is the 2nd pop on the house?  She’s all dressed up again, is she trying to swing another 1K or is she sweetly giving me a 2nd round?  I’m kinda confused on that, but it doesn’t really matter because LB is in no way going to cooperate.  Sorry honey I’m also not in my 20’s any longer that I can pop out a 2nd round literally 10 minutes later, you’d have to give me a little extra time for that. She giggles that LB is sleeping while she plays with him for a minute and no response.  At exactly 60 minutes times up.

Mia is a sweet one, and she honestly admits she’s 32, wow, most girls especially older ones hide their age.  No BF, so boys she’s available.  I like Mia she is a nice and sweet.

I had a pretty glorious titty fuck.  But 1K is pretty steep, things finished fairly quick as well, I wouldn’t go for that again.  I’m guessing the normal HJ is still about $600 ($298 plus $300) after tips .   

The room was decent size and clean, and the guys are asked to leave their shoes at the front of the lobby, when I left around 7:45pm there were 5 or so pairs of shoes and another bro walking in as I walked out.  So business seems good on a random Wednesday night.  When I walked in there were 3 girls in chairs but I didn’t have my glasses so I couldn’t tell you how they looked.  The price is clean and nice, my girl was cute, and although I couldn't see that well in the lobby, it did appear there could be some good choices.  I'm not crossing this off my list.  It's hard to complain when you are really happy with a marvelous titty fuck.

Kama has set the standard so high that it is difficult to compare to other places. I went in thinking if I can get a nice HJ from a cute girl for $300 to $500 it would be great, but it didn’t work out that way.  I still wanna find the alternative to Kama on the days I feel like saving a few bucks but want a quick release from a cute girl.  The hunt will continue because there is just so much out there to explore.  Anyway my buddy will be back in town soon and insist on at least 2 visits to Kama so I know that will be in my future as well.  That's going to continue to be a staple.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 19-5-2016 17:14 ]

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   26-5-2016 12:20  Karma  +5   thanks
tripwire   20-5-2016 23:05  Karma  +1   Excellent
MothToAFlame   20-5-2016 22:36  Karma  +3   Excellent, thanks for sharing
happyydayys   20-5-2016 10:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bigchief27a   20-5-2016 01:12  Karma  +2   Excellent
professuser   19-5-2016 21:06  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
alphonzehk   19-5-2016 18:57  Acceptance  +1   Heh... text on their web site obviously stolen from Serenity Spa...
zennor
Kinky King

UID 86281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1601
Posts 89
Karma 1587
Acceptance 281
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2016 05:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mchk's post

I went here while I was in HK in March (I reported) and came to a similar conclusion that this place works a bit differently to most of the other massage spas around town. The positive: a clean and well appointed set up and a pretty attractive array of girls. But the downside is that it's not quite clear what you're getting. The standard rates are the same as everywhere else but in my case the upselling of additional services was in the middle of the session. Maybe it was my bad luck but my 90 min extremely average massage with happy end ended up costing more than average. Some of the places often well reviewed here deserve it as they put more attention into giving a better service overall and not just getting the money.
paka
Erotic Emperor

UID 5446
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2929
Posts 2101
Karma 2916
Acceptance 254
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2007
Location Hong Kong!
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2016 11:45  Profile P.M. 
How does karma work? I want to try but it seems you have to book in advance?? Can anyone share a contact with me?
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 355
Karma 1886
Acceptance 538
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2016 17:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 paka's post

Just look up Kama spa HK and connect through wechat or text.  Joy will sort you out.  Don't forget reiki spa either,  Annie and the girls are also very good. Both end up costing around the same 900 hkd tips included for 90 min