Registered 7-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2024 16:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anna (aka May in this forum?) in Central

Date & Time of Session:  January 2024
Name:  Anna
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A80546-Central-Massage-Anna.html?ref=Search[region]
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Chinese (Canto & Mandarin). She can speak & write English, but Mandarin works for me.
Face:  2.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  160cm ish?  She was in high hills.  
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1100 / 60 min (not rushed)  
Repeat: yea, why not

This was my first time trying spa scene in HK.

I wanted to try a good masseuse, who is experienced and independent.  I did not feel like dealing with the agent.

Based on this forum, Anna seems to be an independent service provider with an excellent service.  She is also known as May in this forum.

She can be reached at the number from the link above, WeChat (WM134333) or telegram. I preferred using telegram, and she was able to communicate in basic English. She was responsive and booking was smooth.

She has a menu for her services.  As it was my first time, I just wanted to give it a go without specific request.  I messaged her in the afternoon for booking on the late evening.

Her place is in Wellington Street, Central.  In the last minute, I messaged and asked whether I can be there a bit early.  Again, she responded quickly and said yes.

I pressed the bell, and she greets me with a smile within 30 seconds.  Her place is nice and clean.  This is already a big plus compared to dirty and smelly walk up places.  Given that there are multiple rooms inside her place, she may be living there. She led me to a room with a bed and shower booth.

Anna was in her 40s, but she is fit, and her body (breasts, in particular) is stunning.  She was wearing a nightgown with high hills.  It was a bit awkward to meet for the first time, but well, it’s too late for returning.  

P1

Anna helped me undress, have a little chat about the recent cold weather, and so on.  She already turned a small heater on, so the room is warmed up. She cares about service. Good.

Showered alone, and she told me to lay down flay on stomach on the bed.

This was my first time for the spa scene. I thought the quality of massage is on the good side, while, of course, I didn’t think it was at the level of a therapy.  It was longer than I anticipated, and Anna definitely knows her game.  The way she used her breasts and tongue was ticklish and sensual. As we are reaching the end, she used a warm oil to caress the caress the inner thigh, and the way she caressed and tickled the back and below made me hard. I couldn’t help but to expect more from her.

Anna finishes her massage by giving a gentle rub on my shoulder, and I heard she was getting undressed. Lovely.

P2

I flipped over and Anna began to caress the inner thigh and showing off her catbath skills. This was beyond my expectations. She definitely knows her ways use her hands, mouth, and breast to tease and caress. She moaned for sound effect appropriately, and her CBJ, and HJ are great.  She applied the hot oil on my LB and I .  this was already good 50~55 minutes.  A bit more small talks continue, and I left happy to unlock this experience.

I left after paying 1100 for 60 min.  For the first time, I felt like I wanted to return to her to unlock further deeds and ask for other services like nuru and so on.  This will require returning to her and building rapport. also, I will try to ask her what she can do for me and duration before I walk in.

Anna seems to be a reliable service provider, and I would like to see what other things I can do with her.  It will be appreciated if bros can share some other details – whether FS is available, or so on.

Happy new year!

Recent Ratings
theworld   1-2-2024 00:32  Karma  +5   Excellent
myketin   30-1-2024 21:36  Karma  +3   Nice! Please share TG contact
Freaker88   30-1-2024 16:16  Karma  +3   nice, please share TG contact
shyrocket   29-1-2024 18:49  Karma  +3   Thanks
slickric423   29-1-2024 02:15  Karma  +5   
cityguy   28-1-2024 21:20  Karma  +6   I never got FS but others have YMMV
zbmthethird   28-1-2024 18:03  Karma  +2