Name: Honey
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 - Natural Big Bs
Height: 5'5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1300HKD for 60 mins (Nuru massage and CIM)
Repeat: yes

After having a good first experience with LaVie Spa (Sami), I wanted to try other girls also.

Part 1:
Arrived on time and asked to shower alone.
Rooms are quite big with a good shower.
She came in right after I dried up from shower and looked quite nice with a top and really short skirt to see her ass.
She looks quite nice and I would say kind of MCOT, but.... (later on this)
We had short chit chat before laying on bed face down for the dry massage.
She is quite chatty and always had a bit of GFE here and there during the massage, which was ok but nothing special.
Turn on was that she often sat on my legs or ass for massage and I could feel her ass and LS, which was already a bit wet or just still wet from the bro before.
Asked me after a while, if I want bbbj with CIM, who I am to reject, as I also have asked for during the booking procedure.

Part 2:
Went out to get the oil and came back to strip naked and here I could see her nice body, but she had a small belly, which was still ok.
Before went for b2b massage, she used her mouth and tongue to lick and kiss my whole body, which felt great.
Oiled both of us with the oil and started with the Nuru massage, which was nice, but the fake moan from beginning to end was a bit annoying.
Asked me to flip and started with Nuru massage on the front with some kisses on nipples, neck and moved down for the balls and LB.
She did a lot of HJ and not so much bbbj, but it was nice and at some times I nearly came and she slowed down.
She also used her legs to play with my LB, which was nice and during the b2b I could play with her LS, but told me no finger insert, which is ok.
At the end she intensified the HJ and as I am about to she put her mouth in and give some bbbj to shoot in her mouth.

Rested a bit and moved together for shower.
Out of shower some more chit chat, paid and left happily.

Massage and bbbj wise, I would prefer Sami, but b2b massage Honey is already top notch.

It seems that every girl has something she is good in, perhaps I can find the one with the whole package, when trying the others and the lockdown is over.

They have two sorts of girls, one with only massage and HJ and the others with massage and CIM.

Recent Ratings
fanatic123   2-2-2022 15:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
shyrocket   16-1-2022 14:42  Karma  +3   Great write up, thanks
hotjac   14-1-2022 16:31  Karma  +4   good info thanks for sharing
ernieb   13-1-2022 16:27  Karma  +5   Thanks
Roughen   12-1-2022 20:43  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   12-1-2022 17:13  Karma  +4   ALWAYS clip my nails VERY short :) Some "NO" turned to "OK". See Mongering Talk: "Show Them The Finger"
orangerange   12-1-2022 15:22  Karma  +5   "who am I to say no" lol
dienw   12-1-2022 12:18  Karma  +3   Excellent, thanks. Ditto, where is this place?
Mister   12-1-2022 11:37  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Where in TST is this spa?
Freaker88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 279674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 18
Karma 310
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2022 15:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It's near Exit N1 of TST station.
Within 2 mins of walking distance

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-1-2022 11:22  Karma  +1   Ah, in the Kawaii/Kissme/Lady quarter, then. Thanks