Link: @wishmenu on Telegram
Nationality & Language: Canto, very basic English
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 Small but nice boobs
Skill: 3/5 massage, 4/5 2nd half
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1,100 60 mins
Repeat: Yes, me thinks a re-eat will open more doors

Summer has arrived in Hong Kong, and i have spent the last few days melting my ass off and seeking sanctuary wherever the airconditioning is strong....yesterday i was in Central for a meeting and suffering from a combination of schweaty balls and blue balls i felt it was time to get some relief and checked who was available at Wish, Ivy caught my attention  and arranged to have a session with her.

Zipped up to Wish, damn those stairs to get to the lift, and up to the air conditioned sanctuary and was warmly welcomed by the buxotic beauty that is YoYo, who offered me water, a towel and teased me for not having booked her....another time my lovely!  But told me i  would have fun with Ivy....

She ushered me into one of the rooms and i got undressed, hung up my clothes and jumped into the shower. I know i've said it before, but good water pressure and good sized showers really do help set the tone....while I'm showering there is a knock at the door and Yoyo is pushing Ivy into the room, cute face, slim build, Yoyo introduces her in English and Ivy tries to introduce herself in English, she's trying but she seesm a tad nervois so i tel her in Cantonese if she can deal with my bad Chinese its no problem for me... this gets a big burst of laughter from Yoyo and a big reaction from Ivy, who chastizes Yoyo for not telling her i spoke Chinese...and pushes Yoyo out of the room.

I finish up in the shower and Yoyo helps me dry off and chats with me, asking me where i am from, how long i've been in Hong Kong, how come i can speak Cantonese, she's inquisitive but seems genuine as opposed to hitting the check list....and is amused by some of my tattoo's especially those with Chinese characters asking me if i know what they mean, and i get to chastise her in response when she misreads one of them....

First half, massage isnt bad, she knows what she's doing, and as we chat, she mentions she used to work at one of the big spas in
Hong Kong, but she wouldnt tell me which one!  She's slim but got some strength and works the knots out of my body, and gives a
good vanilla massage while tickling and teasing, which combined with the conversation makes for a fun session. As she works my
inner thigh and caresses my grapes and shaft, i know its almost time for part two.  She compliments me on junior's growth and dims the lights, and i hear a shirt coming off and by the time i roll over, she's standing there topless.

Now there's something about a topless girl wearing a facemask that makes me smile, and she certainly brings a smile to my face, she actually lowers the mask and asks why am i laughing, and i try to explain that its a Mortal Kombat thing....and she gives a "chi-shin
gwailo' look and we begin to have some fun.

She;s not the bustiest girl in the business or in Wish, i think that goes to Yoyo at the moment, but she's fun, and very responsive.  
granted full access to the boobies and some acess to downstairs, mostly through her panties, i get the feeling a repeat visit will
open  that door and more. Some light kisses, and hey while we still got Covid to deal with, and its a first time, i can deal with that.

She's giggly and knows what she's doing, and certainly knows how to work a joystick, and while I'm not the biggest fan of the
'glad wrap' condom , she makes applying that into some fun, by making sure junior is wide awake and teased to his fullest and
she knows how to bob and weave shall we say. Plenty of eye contact, and some choice naughty comments and hints at what we  
could do in future helps me down the road to a very happy ending and i fill the bag!

She giggles and compliments me on the quantity in the bag, and gets all giggly when i tell her she could always taste for quality!  she cleans me up, and we spend a few minutes cuddling on the massage bed and chatting.  

She then excuses herself and jumps in the shower to clean up, and invites me to join her. She's still attentive and fun in the
shower, a little goofy which i like!  

She helps me dry up and dress up, and i pay her for the session, she gives me a big hug, and leads me out where Yoyo asks me wwith a smirk if the session was good for me. Before I can answer, ivy tells her that it was very good, and i must have enjoyed it from filling the bag!  

On that, i think its time to leave and i head back ut into the real world. I will return and revisit as Ivy did a good job and i think a
repeat visit could open more doors and lead onto many things

pic from the telegram as reference, pretty accurate

Now if i could get Yoyo and Ivy for a session.....hmmmm thats a plan!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   29-5-2021 00:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
cityguy   28-5-2021 20:30  Karma  +5   promised myself never again with wish...but...
Sandwhale   28-5-2021 09:53  Karma  +5   Good plan!
vinc9   27-5-2021 20:38  Acceptance  +1   Nice!
orangerange   27-5-2021 16:37  Karma  +5   Thanks
ramont   27-5-2021 15:51  Karma  +8   Thanks
Mike747   27-5-2021 13:21  Karma  +5   Excellent