Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2021 16:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Saying Good Bye to Kama & Mia

Fellow Bros,

It is with a heavy heart that i write what will be my final words on Kama/Mia and all the variations that Joy’s establishments have seen over the years.

I have been a regular visitor and let’s just say over the years i have spent more than what most people earn as a good salary at Joy’s shops and the ladies that work there.

It is hard to explain why i decided to retire from visiting my favourite establishment but perhaps it was a function of COVID/limited choice/harder to get longer booking etc.

Let’s just say, i feel the shops were run very differently when Joy was more hands on than the current 10 days a month she is there.

Over the years i have had everything there, some that is advertised and much that is not. I guess i got too demanding where i wanted 4-6 hour sessions so that i can enjoy the green herb and be edged for hours on end. I did always ensure the ladies got a solid one hour (if not more) complete down time but i suspect the length of the sessions made it hard for them to accommodate other customers. It seems with the shortage of staff my approach did not fit well with their streamlined business model

There have been threesomes on occasion, on others the heat of the moment has gotten the better of me and the ladies, ample drinking, good old fashioned happy endings, just plain vanilla massages and everything that goes between. I have done takeout for extended periods as well and always treated the girls well in addition to ensuring they were well rewarded for their time and patience.

Out of the current/more recent crop:

Yuko - was one of my favourites though i had trouble with her agreeing to extended sessions as of late. Her massage is top class and i always found here to be to be absurdly attractive with a hot figure to boot. Additionally once she know you well enough to leave the plastic be, she can take good length and girth. If you can get her worked up she purrrs like well oiled BMW engine.

Yoyo- only say her once but that was an epic session, typically i only offload once during my extended sessions, 2 on occasion but she drained me thrice and with ease. Turn her on at your own risk as she could eat you alive.

Toni- though past her prime in terms of age continues to maintain a decent figure and provides great service. Is a naughty girl once she is comfortable with you but her massage isn’t the best.

Helen - was introduced to my Toni and bow was that a blissful 5 hours. Since then i have had the pleasure of seeing her a few times and if you can turn her on you better ensure you have had your vitamins. Loves being eaten out provided you can do it well

Ruby - amazing package, always ensures she plays safe but is willing to accommodate extras if she make a connection. Great massage as well.

That said my all All time favourites remain the master herself (AKA Joy), Coco (people well versed with establishment will know which one i am talking about), Sally and Moka (Moka wasn’t here that often but boy was she a horny teenager)

Recent Ratings
420man4life   28-5-2021 04:12  Karma  +1   Moka was my favorite
orangerange   27-5-2021 16:39  Karma  +5   Couldn't agree more. The best by far was when Tiffany was still around
godisdead   26-5-2021 11:11  Karma  +6   Let us know if you find something on equal par
theworld   25-5-2021 22:11  Karma  +5   Thanks and kind of agreed. But can't blame them, must be hard to get decent crop of girls at the moment. alice was by ...
blast77   25-5-2021 19:25  Karma  +6   Thanks sharing
hklegend   25-5-2021 10:52  Karma  +4   Totally agree. Current crop is disappointing, although I have full hopes it will have it's glorious days back.
Malchus   25-5-2021 08:25  Karma  +5   Karma for Kama
zeebee   25-5-2021 01:37  Karma  +4   wow
ramont   24-5-2021 21:42  Acceptance  +1   Waiting until the end to contribute
calaisien   24-5-2021 19:32  Karma  +5   Agree that since covid M/K is disappointed. I didn't know Joy used to provide massage. Lisa, Moka and Gigi are my top 3
nitesky6888   24-5-2021 19:13  Karma  +10   Nice ending with Kama/Mia and hope you find a new place to go to soon!
pierrot   24-5-2021 17:40  Karma  +4   Excellent
Sandwhale   24-5-2021 16:39  Karma  +5   Damn, how long you've been going?
boscitc   24-5-2021 16:07  Karma  +5   Marathon man...
shkp水泥
Nookie Newbie

UID 156356
Digest Posts 0
Credits 48
Posts 17
Karma 48
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2021 08:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hope you find a new place brother, I agree that new batch of girls are rather disappointing