Face: 3.5/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $1100 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes, but will try other girls

After reading pron123's post about creamy spa I decided to go and have a perv. Yes, expensive rub and tug, but the girls were all locals. Heard them chatting when I first arrived and they didn't have the mainlander accent.

Messaged the agent on TG and got a response very quickly. I requested Stephy and they asked for previous chats with agents where I got the hotel name/room #. Sent a screenshot and I was given the address. Rocked up, sent a message and was told the room. I go to the specified room and Stephy checks my temp and hands me a towel to shower. She's chatting with me whilst I'm in the shower. Friendly girl. Dry off and she started the "massage" it was not great, but I wasn't there for a proper massage. She pops her dress and top off and tells me to flip. She toys with LB with her hands and loved that I was shaved. She grabs the oil and starts tugging on LB. Now - she is a wee bit chubby and got a slight belly, but we had a decent conversation going which offered chemistry... better for LB to stay up. Initially she was too gentle with LB & could barely feel a thing, so i told her to grab him harder. She got the hang of it in no time. all over her chest, cleaned up and left. Easy day out. Only my wallet is a bit sad

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Hitnmiss101   23-10-2020 17:13  Karma  +3   Nice feedback
twiceAweek   17-10-2020 17:36  Karma  +5   thanks
batman108   16-10-2020 11:31  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
pron123   16-10-2020 08:40  Karma  +3   thanks! been curious about the other girls here
d4ve88   15-10-2020 22:55  Karma  +4   Excellent