Font size: S M L
Thai Angel - Joy has a great butt

Date: 25 Feb
Name: Joy
Link: http://go141.com/en/B25614-SSP-Thaimassage-ThaiAngelMassage.html
https://t.me/Thai_Angel
Nationality & Language: Thai - English ok
Face: 4/5 - i found her quite cute, but not as good looking as in the pics
Body: 3.5/5 - a bit chubby, def took on some weight since the pics were taken, natural Cs, great fucking 10/10 ass though
Service: 3.5/5 - lost a point for the renegotiation mid session
GFE: no
Price: 550 + 50 tip - 1 hour massage + sex
WIR: maybe

Late report (sorry) on Thai Angel in SSP, i see that she is still here though.
Saw their novel addition, Joy, in their TG channel and it made a good backup plan after fruitless visit of the nearby walkups (seriously, so many places in SSP, crazy) and try to confirm my first impression on this place.
Easy booking in english on TG.

Joy opens the door for me. A bit disappointed as she doesn't quite look like her pictures, while last time i was pleasantly surprised to find a girl that looked more attractive than her pictures, this time the girl is chubbier and not quite the same as on the pics.
While she might have gained some weight, it made a miracle on her ass. It looked great and made her shorts look super tight.
She leads me to the room, accommodations are simple, but I got a better room this time (double massage beds). Had to wait for shower, so did some limited chit chat with Joy, but she mostly kept quiet, maybe shy or not very confortable speaking in english.
Took this opportunity to settle the extra service straight away and avoid my previous disappointment. 1 hour massage 200, sex 300, total 500.

This places setup is a a bit weird since all the girls are waiting in a 'kitchen' area, which i had to cross half naked with my towel to reach the shower lol.

Massage started and it turned out to be a dry massage. Well the girl tried her best but she isn't a pro, should have asked to switch to oil but was curious to try dry massage for once.
I'll stick to oil in the future, it's more sensual, and perhaps less reliant on the the technicians' expertise ? Plus teasing is better with oil too.
She was starting to tire so I just told her to move on to the next part.

Flipped, and she started doing the classic nipple lick and stroking LB to get things going. She allows access to LS but not for full FIV.
After a while LB is fully awake and she starts complaining that it's "too big" and asks for an extra $100. I really hate having that kind of conversation, especially in the middle of the session, a real mood killer
We settle for an extra $50 and get going.

She lies down immediately and i start very slowly in mish, and she gives some almost convincing moaning. I pound her for a while in mish, can feel her chubby belly beneath me, a change from Alice's abs of steels.
It was really great to look at her pretty face and nice natural boobs while fucking, but i eventually start to to tire. We do it sitting for a while, then cg and doggy (which confirmed my impression on her ass, 10/10 round, soft and firm)
By that time we have been going at it for a while, and if it felt like she was enjoying it before, it's not the case any more and its not long until i'm reminded that time's almost up.
Doggy usually does the trick for finish, but that's not the case this time, maybe the feeling of overstaying my welcome, or her not being so tight, or the condom.
Anyways, I ask her to finish with a HJ, she complies but even then, her technique isn't great so it took a while until I all over myself.

Quick cleanup, go to the shower half naked crossing all the other girls giving me naughty looks, back to the room, dress up and pay the 500 + 50 + a 50 tip because i was feeling generous and didn't have the exact 550 lol

It was far from perfect, but i still left a happy man wanting to come back and wondering which girl I should try next.
In retrospect, not sure that's the best place to get FS. feels like it's more of a hj/bj kinda place. Or that's just how it is for foreigners, pay extra or sex is off the menu like during my first visit.

Pics are from the TG channel, but are most likely a few years old or well PSed, real girl is heavier and ~75% alike, gives you an idea though. No pic of her butt sadly :s

[ Last edited by  CoreTierOne at 5-3-2020 00:08 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
trust_00   5-3-2020 20:36  Karma  +3   Thanks!
ramont   5-3-2020 09:15  Karma  +6   thanks
zebra   5-3-2020 07:37  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   5-3-2020 04:58  Karma  +6   Favorable
batman108   5-3-2020 00:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks