Subject: Kama Spa - Gigi (BJ at Kama?? Wut??)
cwire123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 67408
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 13
Karma 242
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2019 18:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa - Gigi (BJ at Kama?? Wut??)

Date & Time of Session:  June 21st 2019 5pm
Name:  Gigi
Nationality & Language: Mandarin + fluent Canto
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1500hkd 90 minutes + tip
Repeat: Definitely

This was definitely the best time I've had at Kama, with a really unexpected surprise from the title. You will have to read on to get the full story but lets start from the beginning...

I posted a few days ago wanted to revisit Miss Spa, but as the girl I was really interested in wasn't in their telegram photos anymore, I decided to check out pictures on Kama's wechat. I scrolled through the pictures and one girl caught my eye. Pictures weren't heavily photoshopped and looked way more natural than the other girls. Gigi. I messaged Kama and asked if Gigi was available for 5pm, and was greeted with a yes. I opted for the 90min mirror room package. Mirror room mainly cause I haven't been to Kama since they renovated so wanted to check it out. Turns out it's the same but just has a mirror on the wall lol. Anyways...

I got to Kama at 4:45pm and was led to the mirror room. A few moments later Gigi came in. Photos on wechat really didn't do her justice as she was much cuter, and gave me a feeling of a university student rather than someone who works at these places. She was super bubbly and started making jokes as soon as she came in. She also spoke fluent Cantonese which is a HUGE plus cause my mandarin is complete shit. Her energy immediately got a hold of me and I couldn't wait for the session. She asked me to shower while she went out to get some things. Once I showered and dried myself, she was on the mattress with her arms out, all smiles and said "come here!". Ohhh my goodness. So cute.

I laid down and started the massage part. Now this part really surprised me, as her massage skills are EXCELLENT. I've have many professional massages at 5 star hotels and Gigi's massage skills are definitely on par. No joke.

During the massage she asked me if her strength was ok. I said yes and she responded with "good! even if you wanted more I don't have any more!" The massage continued until she got all my knots out then she started the body to body massage. The usual nails down the body, the catbath, etc. She would also lay her whole body onto mine, put her arms under my arms to grab my shoulders, wrap her legs around mine then lick my ears. That part was so sensual I can't stop thinking about it. The body to body went on for awhile, then told me to flip. Her body was great. Not too skinny, not too chubby, just right.

She gave me a sensual look, then laid on top of me to lick my ears again... then she worked her way down to my nipples... then down to my LB, but avoided it and started licking underneath. She started giving some light touches to my LB, then the most unexpected thing happened. She grabbed what looked like dental dams (?) from the side, and put it over my LB. She gave me another look while biting her lip... then started giving me a BJ. What.... in the world? When did Kama start giving these services? Am I just lucky? But if they have dental dams available then I guess this service is available too? Anyhow... the combination of her energy, and the unexpectedness of the BJ put me over the edge really quickly. I don't think I lasted 2min until I   lol...

Cleaned up a bit, then she laid down next to me since there's still some time, and asked me to hold her since she was a bit cold. We talked a bit about the protests going on cause apparently she knew nothing about them haha. The chat was very natural like I knew her for quite awhile now. We chatted so long that somebody knocked on the door and Gigi was like "Ah! didn't see the time! Let's continue chatting in the shower cause they're kicking us out". So we showered while continuing our chat, then got out, dressed, and paid her plus a big tip.

Gigi is definitely a gem. Definitely visit her again. For all you bros going to see her after this report, hope you get lucky and get those dental dams too

[ Last edited by  cwire123 at 22-6-2019 18:38 ]

Recent Ratings
bt919   29-6-2019 10:56  Karma  +2   
twelve98   25-6-2019 13:39  Karma  +5   
momozzz   25-6-2019 12:28  Karma  +3   great stuff bro
hklim   23-6-2019 10:00  Karma  +2   yeh they started recently with the bjs -unexpected but great!
batman108   23-6-2019 03:06  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
trickforte456   23-6-2019 00:48  Acceptance  +1   
xooxer   22-6-2019 23:17  Karma  +3   Excellent
JCloy   22-6-2019 20:08  Karma  +4   great report...thanks!!!