Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2019 12:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lily Great GFE

Date & Time of Session:  Yesterday
Name:  Lily
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSPA.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Mandarin and a bit of Cantonese
Face: Cute young face
Body:  Perky C cup boobs with a fine peachy butt cherks
Skill: she knows what to do but needs some practice
Service: unrushed total GFE
PSE: not so much
Price & Session Length:  1600 for 75 minutes

Mamasan opened the door for me and there she was, a cute pretty thing in front of my eyes. She looks like she is in her mid twenties, a sweet lips and a pair of watery eyes made me wanted to kiss her right there. We took each other’s clothes off and she bent over towards the cupboard, revealing her peachy arse and said,”Like what you see?” of course I loved it, I went down and tasted her sweet butt cheeks. In the shower she licked my nipples and down sucked my cock.

After drying me she pushed me down on the weird chair with handles behind, she straddled on my lap and fed me her perky pair of tits. We started making out and I was losing my mind! Went onto the massage table she gave me a pretty good massage. Lily was quite social we chatted a bit and got to know each other… and then she got to know me more by slipping her hand between my thighs and caressed my balls. Her fingers were so soft I let out a loud moan, I’m pretty sure BoBo heard me outside and giggled. Turned around she straddled on me, started to devour my cock starvingly. Her pussy lips were right in front of my face, pulled my head up I parted her pussy lips with my tongue and stuck it right under her clit, a muffled moan came out of her down there I could feel her vibration onto my cock. After pleasing each other she went to get the Nuru bed ready while I rested, watching her perfect arse shakes around made me having other thought, my cock instantly rose from the idea and she noticed it, giving me a little giggle.

Lily held my hand lead me to the Nuru bed, lying face down she poured the hot gel onto my back. She rubbed her body against me as she nibbled my ear. Her perfect C cup boobs glided across every erogenous zone, relaxing and exciting me at the same time. I turned around facing her, she dove her tongue into my mouth, took me by surprise. She went down on my cock, with her pussy facing me again I licked her gel covered lips, mixing her pussy juice with the Nuru gel. Looking at the gel drenched arsecrack without any warning I licked up her arsehole and drilled my tongue against it. Her lips grabbed my cock harder and harder, she got up and lowered herself onto my cock! I was shocked of what happened, but looking down she already put a condom on without me knowing. I thrusted my hip up towards her, she arched backwards to me. I sat up and grabbed her boobs from behind, slowly the whole thing changed to a doggy style. I couldn’t hold it any longer I shot all my loads into her as she pushed her peachy arse towards me hard. She turned her head and we French kissed again with my arms around her tits, her back against my chest and my cock balls deep in her…

As I left I left a bit of tip for her and complemented to BoBo how great this girl was. When I first saw her I thought she was a normal lovely girl but as time goes by she turned into a pleasure craving nymph.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
austin821   2-4-2019 04:39  Karma  +5   
xooxer   2-4-2019 00:22  Karma  +3   
Saralee09876543   2-4-2019 00:20  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   1-4-2019 23:26  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Rob1london   1-4-2019 19:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review, great experience
hotjac   1-4-2019 15:17  Karma  +6   Wow, seriously good fun!
aurufc   1-4-2019 13:55  Karma  +5   Nice!
dakenjiro   1-4-2019 13:31  Karma  +3   Cute!
porkchops   1-4-2019 12:50  Karma  +8   Thanks!