Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2018 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tong Tong: Flower Fairy Afternoon Delight

Date: 7th May2018
Flower Fairy Spa
Name: Tong Tong
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53033-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Looks: 8/10 (unconventional beauty, something about her)
Body: (/10. a very good sized B
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 8/10
Damage: 1300 including tips
retry: Service very good and get the feeling that more would be on offer on repeat visits

Had a mad morning of meetings in TST and with the arrival of the HK summer, hot, rainy, hot, rainy, result hot and sweaty which is great when you're with a lady but not when you're walking about town and got things to do later....gave young Ms Charley at Flower Fairy a call to see who was working, and she suggested a number of girls, telling me to come up and select but telling me there's a very special girl called Tong Tong who gives very good service....she sends a couple of pics for me to look at, a bit photoshopped but looks good and Charley has never steered me wrong...

Zipped over to Far East Building, its a good location, middle ofn TST, discreet entrances and many 'regular' reasons to be visiting the building and no flashing neon signs outside saying massage that can sometimes give the game away! Walked in, the security guards in lobby waved me in, no taking ID card info here which is always a relief and straight into lift to 3rd floor. And was welcomed at the door by Charley who ushered me in, where a number of very attractive girls were sitting in the reception including a few familiar facesand a number of new ones...she introduces Tong Tong to me, and while she's not drop dead beautiful, she's very pretty and has something about her, and she's got a very nice body and seems very happy to meet me (Yes I know its part of the act, but come on, we all need girls to make a bit of effort! And TT is selling it very well). Am attaching a couple of photos she sent me, they do the body justice but a bit too much anime photoshop on the face...

I tell Charley I fancy the 90 minute body to body as I fancy a good session and she leads me into the larger of the treatment rooms, with the big tatami, and the big shower with the wooden bathtub etc. Charley and myself chat in English while Tong Tong prepares the room, Tong Tong speaks very little English but she seems to understand quite a bit as a few times she gives Charley a funny look as she tells me how good her service is, and then tells Tong Tong to take care of me very well! Tong Tong speaks Cantonese although accented and seems quite relieved that I speak more than enough Cantonese to clear up any communication issues as long as we aren't going to get into some indeoth discussion of Chinese history or something!

Charley bids us adieu, giving me playful kiss on the cheek and slap on my ass and telling me not to be too naughty before leaving the room with a giggle, and Tong Tong helps me undress, and seems quite interested inn a couple of my tattoo's and where I got them, I ask her if she has any and she lifts her shirt to show a not too bad lower back tattoo, and gets all giggly when I trace its outline with my finger. She also comments on my size, i'm a big lad (sadly all over) and she's quite a slender one although does seem to boast a pretty nice set of boobies but more on them later.  She catches sight of my shoes and starts laughing like a mad woman, comparing her foot size to mine, I'm a UK size 14 so you can imagine how big a pair of basketball boots that size are compared to a Chinese girls foot..and she asks if I can take some photos of her with my shoes, her foot next to them, her foot inside them and her wearing them,. It's childish but cute and I oblige, before she urges me to remove my boxers and starts commenting on the size ration between foot size and something else, and I have to remind her that he hasn't woken up yet....which gets her going well I must try and wake him up now. So before i've even stepped into the shower, she's giving junior a more than perfunctory stroke to help wake him up before ushering me into the shower.

I shower up while she prepares for body to body, she keeps up a good chat, asking me how long i've lived in Hong Kong, how I learnt Cantonese, how long I've known Charley, do I have a wife or girlfriend, followed by do I want a wife or girlfriend. I finish up the shower and instead of simply handing me a towel, she dries me off thoroughally and then quickly strips off giving me my first real look at the body, and it looks very good, just as good as the photos, slim and pretty athletic. She tells me to lie down on the bed and I do, and watch her shower, she tries to play shy for a few seconds and then decides that she's going to give me a show from the shower and gives herself a very thorough and suprisingly erotic washdown, where she makes sure she is very clean in all her nooks and crannies!

She hops out of the shower and dries herself off, joking that I am a naughty boy for watching her shower and then motioned for me to put my head down. I did and can feel her pouring some oil onto my back and working it in with her hands first, she's got some pretty strong hands and good technique, and she gives me a pretty good standard massage first, working out a lot of the cricks and cracks in my back, asking me where I needed it and how strong did I want her to go. I'm actually enjoying the massage and realizing that sometimes its good to have a girl who is skilled in both parts of the massage. And then she clambers on top of me and starts really giving me a good Body to Body, she's sliding herself up and down my body and I can feel her breasts and nipples on my back and her pussy and she's leaning in and working my shoulders some more and whispering a variety of things in my ears, which seem to include some naughtiness in Cantonese, some very random use of certain English words (she gives me a playful slap when I start laughing and try to correct her on what English words can be used in a sexual come on and what ones shouldn't.. She can definitely understand more English than she's willing to speak as some stuff before I can translate it into Chinese she has commented on the meaning and that she now understands.

Now at one point she decides to slide around and I can her but cheeks against my neck while she slides herself up and down towards my feet and can feel her hands working my calves and thighs while her ankles are up by my head, and I do consider should I try and flip around but think no i'll let her run things. She continues on that and works the oil in and then does a series of very light little kisses up the back of my thighs (both sides) and slides her hands down and under to make sure junior is awake. She giggles when she realizes he must have been awake for a while and procedes to give him a very good stroke and fondle, paying special attention to the balls before hopping off and telling me to roll over. I roll over and she pushes my legs together and straddles me with junior standing to attention just in front of her. She does a great job of teasing as she caresses him and slides up closer to him and then raises herself and slides over him so he brushes her nether regions and is now resting against her ass....she leans in to give my chest a good rub with her hands and her breasts,  and gets giggly as I do everything I can to wipe the oil off her breasts so I can feast on them.. They're a very good size, and receptive and she's also leaning in for a bit of kissing, closed lips at first before little bursts of lfk..while one hand is behind her making sure that little brother is not feeling uninvolved.

Now I slide one hand down around her ass, and she lifts her cheek slightly so I have access to her pussy, and telling me to be gentle, I am allowed access to that with a careful finger, and she seems to be quite happy to let me finger her for a while ,she then lifts herself off and turns around telling me she wants to make sure junior is fine, but also giving me far better access to her little fuzzbox and a view of a very lovely peachy ass. She's working on junior like she's playing a very intensive game of Track & Field, working the joystick very deftly while I continue to finger her and she's very wet and I lift her up and pull her towards me and she happily pushes back against me until she's sitting on my face and I go to work lapping at that pussy and its a nice one! The attention I give to her pussy seems to be received well, as she grinds it into me and I can hear all manner if squeals and giggles from her and some good spasming and vibration as I continue to work. Now I think repeated visits might offer all kinds of treats, as it certainly felt like a few times junior got a kiss on the shaft and on the crown while she worked it,  and the thought of pushing to see what was on offer did come to mind, but I thought first time with her and I was enjoying th e work she was doing, so while I continued to munch on her, I let her keep doing what she was doing, the way she was doing it.

Now I was munching away with her thighs clasped round my head when I felt myself getting close to the finishing zone, and tried to extract myself to let her know only for her to grind herself back into my face so I thought what the hell, and as I lapped away some more, I let the hot glue gun do its thing and she giggled about how much mess I had made and how it almost got in her face, she didnt reall;y extract herself from my face so while she cleaned me up I continued to practice my linguistics until she either reached her climax or delivered a pretty Oscar worthy performance of doing so, before rolling off and giggling at how wet I had made her, and how wet she had made my face. She grabbed some tissues and wiped my face before wiping herself,  and we lay on the bed having aa quite content chat abot all manner of things.

As our time came to a close, she hopped up asking if she could use the shower first, and I got my bearings while she showered, she was just as talkative as she showered, and then we traded places while she tidied the room, in the nude I might add which made it that much better, the site of a beautiful shower fresh nake girl changing the sheets and cleaning up the room would do wonders for the moral of hotel guests around the room when they are bothered by hotel maids who feel that the do not disturb sign means nothing to them.

I stepped out of the shower and Tong Tong once more dried me off, paying special attention to junior and telling him she hopes to see him again soon, she offered to help me dress but I said it was ok, and she dressed while I put my clothes back on, still being friendly fun and flirty and asking me when I would come back, and which other girls at the Spa had I seen and who was the best, them or her? I told her she was one of the best which got a big smile in return and one more hug and some lfk, I paid her including a little extra tip , she thanked me and lead me out to reception where Charley was holding court with a bunch of the girls. Charley asked if everything was good, I said sure, and then asked Tong Tong if I was good, and Tong Tong gave a big smile and said I was very good!  That got a round of giggles from the girls and from Charley who said she could hear funny noises from the room earlier and nearly came to check if all was ok....i assured her, that she is more than welcome to join but she might have to lose some of those clothes, which got another playful slap from her.

Now in an ideal world I would have stayed in the reception area with Charley, Tong Tong who had not only got me a glass of water, but had draped herself over me, and the other girls were being very chatty and friendly, brought back memories of the early days of the legendary Heart Beauty Spa when the atmosphere in the reception with the girls was part of the charm....but unfortunately I had to head back into the real world and make my leave, hence I am back at my desk and writing this instead of doing my company reports!

Now when can I get back to TST this week?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Coffeee   5-7-2018 12:53  Karma  +2   That was a great read! I'll add this place to my itinerary....
Sherno   9-5-2018 14:11  Karma  +3   Awesome! A very detailed report!
aurufc   9-5-2018 13:28  Karma  +10   Superb report thanks
jeffzeke   9-5-2018 09:24  Karma  +10   excellent, thanks!
Dabron3031   9-5-2018 06:02  Acceptance  +1   Great report
ramont   9-5-2018 01:00  Karma  +10   Nice report. See reply
blast77   8-5-2018 15:13  Karma  +8   Thanks
Petay_1283   8-5-2018 14:57  Karma  +10   lovely but seems expensive!
3QOxqK2Liy0t   8-5-2018 14:19  Acceptance  +1   great writer
batman108   8-5-2018 00:24  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   8-5-2018 00:16  Karma  +5   Brilliant
modnar   7-5-2018 23:11  Karma  +4   Favorable
UncleDad   7-5-2018 21:25  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic!
David.youngson   7-5-2018 17:18  Karma  +2   Beautiful repirt, but - 1300 with no bj??
Jonnyrad   7-5-2018 16:20  Karma  +2   Hahaha track n field, classic
ernieb   7-5-2018 15:28  Karma  +5   Haha same with me - cant wait to go TST spas
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14259
Posts 2259
Karma 14100
Acceptance 3183
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2018 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

Loved the Good Morning Vietnam line.
I think Track & Field was actually 2 buttons and a roller, instead of a joystick, but you still had to "pound" the buttons hard and fast, so I get the idea.

So I was planning to check out another place tomorrow, but you piqued my interest. As others noted $1300 is expensive, but you did get full B2B, DATY, fingering and some very nice treatment for 90 minutes. Just wondering if the $1300 included your extra tip or not. If so, what would the normal charge have been?

Also, was the shower too small to share?
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3603
Posts 150
Karma 3582
Acceptance 415
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2018 08:35  Profile P.M. 
I think Track and Fielld had the roller and buttons in the arcade, she had obviously played the home version with the joystick!

1300 including tips is the offiicial price, and yes full B2B and a glorious 90 minutes

Shower big enough to share if you are using the VIP room which i think is the one they always use for B2B

Recent Ratings
ramont   9-5-2018 09:53  Karma  +3   thanks for reply
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14259
Posts 2259
Karma 14100
Acceptance 3183
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2018 19:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 zbmthethird's post

Thanks for the recommendation. I sampled and was very pleased. I will try to write up a report soon, but for those that can't wait...

Great service, great skill, likable girl, creates a good atmosphere for sex. Looks... I felt she might be 30s and has some ink and I think the tits are fake, not particularly MCOT, but slim waist, sorta tall (5'6"-5'8"), nice ass and legs.