Subject: 2.5 some at Relax Spa TST (Part 3 of 3)
M3V8
Kinky King

UID 149126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1177
Posts 120
Karma 1162
Acceptance 309
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2018 05:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
2.5 some at Relax Spa TST (Part 3 of 3)

And the journey ends here...

Here's parts 1&2:

Part 1:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... =page%3D1#pid565490

Part 2:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

After browsing through this forum for a bit looking for some wild report, I wanted to have an experience that I would never forget.

Yesterday was my birthday, and after failing miserably last night, I wanted to end the weekend with a blast.

After coming across this report:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D3

This was it.

This was what I wanted.

2 cute girls both giving me head and shooting my load on both their mouths and faces. That sounds like an experience to have.

After finding out that this place has been raided and changed names, and after getting a PM from a well known member here, I did get a few Spa recommendations.

Some of the MMS were very unhelpful TBH.  I would ask about a girl, says shes there, but the services were very limited and nothing like I was told was available.

Either that, or I was promised they would be working today after speaking with them on Friday, and either confirming or asking for what services would be provided, they're suddenly not working today or I just get ignored.

After browsing through the girls and talking to some more MMS,

I finally booked an appointment for today.  Surprisingly the MMS's English was quite good.

About an hour before our meeting, I text her via WeChat to confirm that "the local HK good who is so hot and even prettier in person who will do BBBJ CIM" was still available,

suddenly I get a non English reply saying that she's not working today.

ARgggggghhh.....

A quick browsing through the WeChat contacts that i have gathered and noticed one of them has changed their pictures.

Two girls catch my eye and I contact that MMS again.

"These two girls available tonight?"
"Can"
"Do they both do BBBJ?"
"Can"
"Can I see them together?"
"Can"
"OK I leave now be there 30 minutes"
"Good"

Funny how your English suffers when you speak to these people LOL.

I finally get there and was guided into a small room.

There's nothing "SPA" like about this place.

It's just a white room, with a shitty shower stall you see at walk ups.

There was 0 decorations and the atmosphere was closer to a sterile hospital room rather than a relaxing spa.

I think to myself, ah whatever. I didn't come here to admire the interior design.

The two girls show up.

Well hey. The first good sign so far. They both were from the pictures. One was quite expected not too pretty but would do, and the other actually looked better than her pic. Nice!

I shower by myself (it was too small for us to fit in anyway)

The massage begins.

4 hands on your back is no joke LOL. I feel like there's an octopus on my back.

How was the massage? What do you think? Skinny 20 something year olds trying their best. Don't expect to suddenly get rid of your lower back pain with these massages LOL.

After about 20 minutes of sharp thumbs poking, I was almost zoning out.

The flip comes.

I have a bad feeling all of a sudden.

I whip out Google Translate.

Low and behold, the services agreed upon before arriving was just bullshit again.

The deal was two girls offering BBBJ, but they would not agree to this and would only allow one girl to blow and no CIM, let alone COF.

After almost 5 minutes of going back and forth, the girls walk out and bring in a dude.

Keep in mind I'm already buck ass naked with a tiny towel around my LB LOL.

Not sure if he is an employee or guest, but the MMS and the dude walks in.

Finally a guy who speaks English.

I give him my take - this is what we agreed upon, and it's the only reason why I'm here.

After discussing it with the MMS, he replies it's hygiene issues and the girls won't do it.

So the deal was originally 700 + 700 both for BBBJ, but since one girl won't do the BBBJ, she would be discounted to 600 and strip, but then the other girl is going to do BBBJ CIM, so it will be an extra 100.

LOLOLOL.. Nice negotiations buddy.

I'm already sick of the past fails as you might have already read.

Fuck it. FINE.

The MMS and the dude leaves and the girls strip, half way. They only take off their tops.

The usual play goes on, licking my neck rubbing their boobs on me, one girl gets down and the other I can fondle her breasts.

No kissing or touching LS was allowed, but I did managed to get both in a little bit.

After about 20 minutes of action, one girl politely hints at the time limit.

Now I'm flexing my ass and trying hard to bust my load.

The signal finally comes, so I stand up and CIM in one of the girl's mouth.

She knows how to apply the right pressure as I did have to hold it in a few times to enjoy the moment a bit more.

I shower up again and pay and leave.

Am I satisfied?

Well, I guess so.

Would I return?

TBH, I think I would, but this time I would only get one girl and do a 1:1, and then it would be satisfactory.

Chances are though the girls that I saw today would be gone by the time I'm thinking only with my dick again LOL.

What a weekend.

Recent Ratings
batman108   8-5-2018 00:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
p0ison   7-5-2018 10:24  Karma  +4   I wouldn't try non-std menu upfront. It works well after you have established a relationship with the MMS
MothToAFlame   7-5-2018 00:19  Karma  +5   Birthday wishes
MinorInfection   6-5-2018 22:04  Karma  +3   It's not easy to get the Goldilocks "just right" treatment for your first visit to a new spa place... Hope your repea ...
Sherno   6-5-2018 21:07  Karma  +3   
blast77   6-5-2018 14:02  Karma  +8   Excellent
ernieb   6-5-2018 13:13  Karma  +5   Happy belated birthday dude
fortune2020   6-5-2018 11:43  Karma  +3   Happy birthday!
Mister   6-5-2018 08:53  Karma  +4   Third time was the charm, LOL
aurufc   6-5-2018 08:08  Karma  +8   Try the standard format next time but great report. Moved he other 2 to MT as more intel than reports. Thx for taking ...
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2018 09:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 M3V8's post

At least your birthday wasn't a total bust, LOL.

The occasion undoubtedly increased the pressure to come away with an experience that was special, but sometimes overthinking it results in punctured expectations.

Managements are, understandably, wary of getting too specific about value-added services over the phone or via Wechat.

When it comes to nudge, nudge, wink, wink negotiations, particularly if you don't have the Chinese euphemisms handy, best to handle those in person, which also has the advantage of seeing the girl(s) for yourself.

Relax, as you discovered, actually uses much less PS on its photos than most rival establishments, whose pix can be Meitu'd beyond recognition.

Few of the "spas" at this price level have better rooms. In fact, many have shower stalls in much worse shape than those at RBS, which I have seen the MMS personally cleaning of a weekend.

Kindly PM me the girls' names, especially the looker's, for future reference, although I don't usually splurge for the environmentally friendly service.

On a side note re translation, I was once roped in upon arrival at another establishment to interpret in negotiations between a stunning spa girl and the customer in the room. On hindsight, I should have misquoted him an exorbitant price so that I could have had her for myself ;-p

Recent Ratings
ernieb   6-5-2018 13:15  Karma  +5   You should get a 10% discount for helping with negotiations lol
WalterTheWhite
Kinky King

UID 210013
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1222
Posts 114
Karma 1197
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2018 15:10  Profile P.M. 
I’ve had the odd less-than-great arrangements with that joint, but I’d say you got unlucky - 4/5 times, everything goes perfectly smooth as arranged in advance. The MMS will work hard to make sure the next round is great if you have any slip ups.

Would be great to know which too girls it was.