Face:  4.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $300 for 60 minutes + 300 for tips
Repeat: Yep, yep, yep.  Both with her and with the girls

Okay, this is the old Moonbeam Village location but presumably under new/different ownership.  It was one of my favorite places that I would often frequent, up until a couple of years ago when the quality of hot + semi-younger girls went down.

It wasn't actually my first choice today.  I went to Lucky Spa instead, and grinded up seven floors since the elevator was broken.  Despite some younger girls there, I was not impressed with the line up and left.  On the way down I was thinking of heading to JSL, but decided to hit over to the old Moonbeam Village instead to check it out one more time.  If things did not look good, then I would walk back towards JSL for the quick punt.

Upon arriving, I was immediately greeted by Ella and behind her sat a trio of other girls.  They were all probably in their mid twenties to early thirties at most.  None of them grabbed my attention more than Ella.  She was beautiful, pale skinned, and not too skinny (so no a spinner, but not fat neither).  She also never let her eyes off me and kept smiling the whole time while I was deciding on who to pick.   There were probably a couple of other girls who were slightly prettier and younger, but did not seem as interested as Ella.  So I chose Ella.

Ella turned out to be wonderful.  She gave a great back massage (that I sorely needed after not having a good massage for ages), and lots of leg play and preflop teasing.  On the flip, she started stroking LB and we worked out the tip arrangement.  $200 for a HJ with no clothes off.  $300 for everything off.  Of course I chose the latter.

Ella revealed a nice set of borderline B/C tits, with nice bouncy ass too boot.  I proceeded to suck those tits like no tomorrow and when I wasn't doing so I just kept staring into her beautiful eyes while she masterfully, but slowly kept LB going full charge.  Towards the end, I told her to lie down and she faced down, while I grinded my super oiled up LB right between her buttcrack.  It was as good of a dry hump as I could get while grabbing her tits with some LFK.   A wonderful GFE.

I wanted to cum like this, but she said "next time".  So I flipped over and for the last 30 seconds or continued to stare into her eyes while she pumped me like it was best thing she had ever done.  Just as I came, she grabbed my head right onto her tits and would not let go until every last drop was out  Then she gave me a big fat kiss!

After that, she showered alone.  Then I showered and we had some wonderful chats and giggles.  She kept complimenting me on my looks and stamina.  So bonus points for her as she not only strokes good cock, but also strokes good ego too!

She is a little shy and would not let me take pictures.   She is also quite new, saying she had only been there for about three weeks.  

Upon leaving the room, I saw four girls sitting outside and three of them were in one piece silk lingeries.  I sat down, had a quick chat with them while we were giggling and laughing it up. It was awesome.  

Of course, they told me to come back soon and I jokingly replied, "only if I get all of you in the room with me once!"

All I can say is wow.  Ella is definitely worth the visit/repeat, but I would probably try another girl first before going around back to Ella.  The set up they have now really reminds me of how Moonbeam was set up a few years ago.  (Maybe the same mamasan is back?).  They really know how to sweet talk, be playful, and keep us coming back for more.  It was an almost total whole package experience, less the FS.

Poon on brothers.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tincup   8-11-2017 21:42  Acceptance  +1   
professuser   8-11-2017 16:11  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   8-11-2017 13:02  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
p0ison   7-11-2017 22:58  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report!
Mister   7-11-2017 20:57  Karma  +4   MV used to be my go-to place then closed. Unimpressed by successor's lineup, but looks better under new name