Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2016 00:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sunny @ Serenity Spa

Date & Time of Session: October 10 / 4p
Agent: Serenity Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5  
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 300 for massage, 300 tips
Repeat: if I was looking more for a massage than a punt

So after failing at my first attempt at Serenity decided to try again as I was in the area. WhatsApp message them using their general number provided and asking them if there was anybody available. Got a quick reply saying their was and slowly venture over.
Once I reach the location and rang the door bell. Sunny was the one who opened the door and gate for me to let me in. Once inside everyone was eating their lunch but was asked how long of a massage I wanted. Replied 60 minutes and was brought into a room. Guess they felt that I was knew so someone came in explaining the prices for me. Pretty much $298 for a 60 minutes massage plus a mandatory minimum tip of $200 to the masseuse. Pretty much $500 is the minimum cost for anybody coming to Serenity. Once the "rules" were explain, was left alone to shower. As I was drying off Sunny came back in. As I have limited Mandarin skills I can only guess half of what she is saying. The basic stuff I could understand base on my knowledge of Cantonese. So first lie face down. Started off with a massage on the ass and up of the body. Very nice massage with the right amount of oil use. Strength was just right although as I was quite stiff could've ask for more strength. After a wonderful massage on the upper half she ran her fingernails up and down my body. Feeling is quite interesting, won't say I dislike it. Guess that is to get some people excited with the whole fingernail thing. She then proceed to move on to massaging each leg one at a time. Then comes the "flip". Now that I flip over manage to observe more of Sunny. Nice petite body, well proportion although if you want huge ass and tits you'll be disappointed. She started massage my chest and belly while I felt up and down her legs. Ask her to remove her clothing and she advised that panty has to stay on. Reading from other reports this was to be expected. Now with the clothing on ran my hand all over her body. Silky smooth skin. Also ran my hand over her panty covered LS. Didn't try moving it and finger her as that isn't allowed. She then proceed to give me a oil HJ. Started with something that felt like an actual massage of LB before getting pump away till I . She cleaned up first before allowing me shower and dress. Paid her an extra $100 on top for a good massage.
Now for fellow punters, this is not a place for FS. This is the place to go if you're looking for a decent massage with a young pretty masseuse with a HJ finish. Could see myself coming back here just for the massage itself.

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   22-11-2016 22:03  Acceptance  +1   Sunny was a pro! thanks for the suggestion!
alphonzehk   10-10-2016 17:16  Acceptance  +1   Panties often come off if you ask for body-to-body...
sexfiend   10-10-2016 16:35  Acceptance  +1   
LowKey   10-10-2016 03:45  Acceptance  +1   
LeoCan   10-10-2016 00:14  Acceptance  +3