Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5  
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  200GBP for 1h, BJ +150, FS +250
Repeat: Don't think so despite the experience

I always wanted to try these models-like private encounter. After trying a massage parlour in Waterloo (reviewed), I opted for this website as I was not far away. All models looks stunning, only 3 were available at that time of the day.
Easy to book by TG, was 5 min late. Nice and clean apartment, shower a bit old style but clean. Nice towels.
Alison greats me with a light bathrobe where I can imagine her curves. For once the photos don't lie, she is really stunning and this DD-announced looks on par.

After asking me if I have already been here, she tells me the rules: First it's a massage face down and turn with HJ, I can only touches her body but no intimate parts. There are extras on the menu.
Went to the shower alone, and came back and here we go!

Very smooth and gentle massage, great technique, lost of oil, it's very tantric as announced. I can see her on the mirror, she only wears a bra and a G string, a Brazilian woman as you can dream, curvy, voluptuous,   
After she takes her bra off and body 2 body I can feel her DD rubbing my cheeks and my back, there are silicone but very smooth.

On the flip, she gently starts massaging LS while I play with her tits, perfectly to my taste h h
I asked what extras she proposes and FS for 250 is way too much for me so I stay with the HJ.
Lots of oil, lot of sensuality, and it's time for me to   Unfortunately she didn't propose a tit fuck but I'm pretty sure this was extra.

I go shower alone and when I come back she was wearing her bathrobe again. "Is it finished?" YES. but it was 45 min not 1h. Didn't say anything whatever, but at this price it could last a full hour that would be the minimum.

Overall it was a great experience especially because she is beautiful. It might have been a bit too much sequential. meaning first this then that, cum, shower. Maybe it missed a bit of magic...

WIR? I'm glad I tested the model-like massage. The photos were 100% real and I presume it's the same for the other ones. It's still the HJ the most expensive I have had ever had but it feels it was done by a super model so I guess it worth it as an experience.
FS was too much for me but I also wonder if, first I would last more than 1 minute lol, and second how would I compare the next sex encounter. It's like driving a Ferrari or flying First Class, you never go back (I guess).

Pictures from the website.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leftleg28   9-9-2024 07:26  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   7-9-2024 05:05  Karma  +4