Subject: [Germany][Frankfurt][FKK Mainhattan] - Identical Twins Threesome Natural D Alert
  This thread has been closed by Susanlixxx at 28-8-2024 19:03. 
TedKoppel
Kinky King

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1239
Posts 82
Karma 1230
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2024 08:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany][Frankfurt][FKK Mainhattan] - Identical Twins Threesome Natural D Alert

Date & Time of Session: Jun 18, 2024, 3:30 pm
Name:  Madelina (her twin sister is Emily)
Nationality & Language: Romanian, English
Face:  6/10
Body:  7/10
Height:  162, 5’4”
Skill:  7/10
Service:  8/10
GFE:  8/10
Price & Session Length:  €100 + 50 extras.  €65 entrance + 5 robe  
Repeat: With her twin sister!

Prologue

Have you had a skinny waist blonde with soft fluffy C/D cup boobs?
Have you ever had a threesome?
Have you ever had a threesome with a pair of skinny IDENTICAL TWINS and C/D cup boobs?

I’m willing to bet probably not.

I was at FKK Mainhattan in Frankfurt yesterday and my second choice was this blonde Romanian with absolutely beautiful natural C/D cup tits.  Let me remind you, at FKKs, the girls usually walk around topless or nude.  Her biggest selling point was her gorgeous boobs and blonde hair.  She walks around topless and bottomless with only a garter belt.  I sat with Madelina but she was just my second choice, but then both my first and second choices disappeared.   I said, I’ll have to come back tomorrow for this blondie am I soooo glad I came back.

Returning for Blondie

Coming in 3:30 pm, things were slow.  I did my shower and as I was in the locker room putting on my robe, Madelina walked by and I said, “I came back for you.”  With a beautiful smile, “Perfect, meet in in the bar” she replied.  Only moments later, after a very short chat we were off to the bedroom.

While she didn’t have much personality yesterday, turns out she’s a delightful beast in the bedroom.  We settled on €100 + 50 (BBBJ, 69, & kissing which I declined).

The session began with us on the bed a good chat and admiring her body.  Fondling of her insanely soft voluptuous breasts ensued which rippled as you juggled them.

Her BJ was very spirited and focused on pleasing me.  She urged me to fondle, taste, suck anything on her body and eat her out.  I usually don’t taste between the legs, but today she had just started work and I was her first customer, so indulged.  Her pussy was nice and symmetrical, not to small not too big, just enough lips to give a good mouthful but not overwhelming.  Smitten by her, she was like a doll which I played.  Perhaps a bit disrespectful to a GF, but she was there to make me happy and was more than obliging.

With soft pillows, one has to put Xiao Didi between the amazing boobs for a titty fuck.  I could have exploded then, but we had to start with doggie for that rear view and grabbing from behind.  A few slaps later and it was time for missionary.  There was no restraint from sucking and grabbing her amazing boobs while thrusting and Xiao Didi could not hold any longer.

You’re Joking

We chatted afterwards and she told me she has a twin sister and asked if I ever had twins?  Of course not, but I thought she was joking as there is another blondie there that looks like her.  After paying her, I went to the shower and she went to get cleaned up as well.  I was toweling off in the locker room when I see her walking down the corridor to the locker room.  I thanked her again and she walked off, so I thought…..

Seeing Double

I got an espresso at the buffet, relaxed a bit and went back to the bar when I walked past her and and a twin blondie!  I stood inches in front of them both with my hands on my head befuddled.  Blondie on the right asks, “Can you tell which one is who?”  I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.  Twin identical blondies, identical voluptuous natural boobs, identical face and identical body!  Both practically naked in front of me, wearing only a garter belt.  Which one did I just f**k?  I pointed to the right and muttered, “Madelina” and she says “No.  I’m Emily.”.  What what what?

I asked, “Who did I just see in the locker room?” Emily on the right shyly acknowledged.  I looked at them some more, they were physically both naked in front of me and identical they wore even identical garters belts when I noticed, Madelina’s is blue patterned and Emily’s is white with pink and floral green patterns.

They urged me to come back later int the day for the both of them, but alas, I had to go.

Go Now!

At first, I don’t have a twins fantasy but now I’m thinking, can I kiss both of them at the same time?  They will suck me both at the same time.  Maybe I won’t have to swap condom cause they are twins?!!!  OMG this is a once in a lifetime!

The twins work days and avoid the late shift, as customers can get a bit crazy at night with the drinking.  They are here until next week before going back to Romania for a month.  They work a month on in Germany and then a month off.  Someone please see them and report back.  Cheers.

Recent Ratings
kion98488   22-6-2024 10:52  Karma  +2   
Laszlo   21-6-2024 17:18  Karma  +4   
SalesGuy555   21-6-2024 04:20  Karma  +2   You gotta go back!
austin821   20-6-2024 05:48  Karma  +6   
pazzaw   20-6-2024 01:02  Karma  +3   
hclarkson1999   19-6-2024 20:36  Acceptance  +1   Waiting for the follow up story
Skepti10   19-6-2024 11:31  Karma  +8   If you don't want to swap condoms, definitely ask before you agree to the room. Also, the 50 extra was just for bbbj + ...
roktruls   19-6-2024 10:32  Karma  +2   
TedKoppel
Kinky King

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1239
Posts 82
Karma 1230
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2024 08:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 TedKoppel's post

@skepti10 you can discuss the extras before entering the room or after entering the room.  The girls will usually try to determine what you're looking for.

I agreed only to GFE service and blowjob with condom before entering.  With Madelina I didn't want extras until i got into the room and we start and be more private.  I found her quite fun and she offered me no condom blowjob + kissing + 69 for €50.  I didn't counter her offer.  Ik pretty sure I overpaid a little but I didn't really care as I wasn't planning to leave a tip since I paid quite a bit for the  extras.

The girl I was with the previous day we discussed extras before the room and I declined, but once inside and mid session, I decided on some upgrades.

There was a girl I saw a few times in Munich and I really liked her.  I used to just go with her to the room and she would just give me the price at the end. She was always fair and she took good care of me and I always gave her a tip too.  The pricing is typically pretty standard at each club... But there is always room for some negotiation if you care.  I go so infrequently...  1 to 3x a year, I don't really care as long as it's not a rip off.  It's not everyday I get to come to Germany and walk around a sea of naked girls and play with them.  I always treat each time as my final visit.  I really don't know if I can ever come back when it's thousands of kilometers from where I live.

[ Last edited by  TedKoppel at 20-6-2024 17:03 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   26-6-2024 08:23  Karma  +2   Thanks